The DEWALT DCF899HN XR Brushless Hog Ring High Torque Impact Wrench with 3 speed and torque settings that gives you the control to best suit your application. The 1/2in (13mm) square drive with hog ring allows for more efficient torque delivery and excellent socket retention. It is fitted with a comfortable rubber XR grip and switch for greater application comfort and maximum control.
It has a powerful fan cooled motor that delivers up to 950Nm of torque and 2400 impacts per minute for heavy duty fastening applications. It also provides up to 1625Nm of breakaway torque, that ensures removal of the tightest bolts. The bright white LED with a delay feature provides improved visibility and flashlight functionality.
- Fastening small metal constructions.
- Automotive fastening applications.
- Anchoring of support jacks, angles, brackets in concrete, solid brick etc.
- Fastening roofs to metal girders.
- Servicing applications on heavy machinery.
- Fastening wooden forms for making concrete constructions.
- Fastening extruded metal sheet to metal frames for roofing.
- Fastening sandwich panels to the building or roof structure.
Bare Unit, No Battery or Charger.
Bit Holder: 1/2in Hog Ring.
No Load Speed: 0-400/0-1,200/0-1,900/min.
Impacts Rate: 0-2,400/bpm.
Max. Torque: 950Nm.
Breakaway Torque: 1,625Nm.
Max. Bolt Diameter: M20.