DuPont™ Tyvek® Housewrap offers durable protection from moisture for walls, and is also breathable to reduce condensation.The DuPont™ Tyvek® Housewrap is the ideal breathable membrane for timber frame wall systems, and is also suitable for steel frame and concrete wall construction. It is surface-applied, and should be fixed directly to the sheathing ply/OSB, insulation or blockwork.
Tyvek® Housewrap is made of high density polyethylene fibres for long-term protection against the elements. This durable, lightweight breathable membrane is windtight and water resistant and designed for use in new build, refurbishment or extension projects.
Key Benefits of DuPontTM Tyvek® Housewrap
- Highly permeable to water vapour – can be fixed directly to insulation (Sd-value: 0.01m)
- Enhances the airtightness of the construction
- Lightweight, flexible and easy to install
- Can be left uncovered for up to 4 months while retaining full performance
- Long-term reliability
- CE marked
- Fully BBA, IAB, and UKAS approved
Key Properties of DuPontTM Tyvek® Housewrap
- Style name: 3060B
- Composition: High density polyethylene
- Roll size: 1.4m x 100m / 2.8m x 100m
- Roll weight: 9kg / 18kg
- Mass per unit area: 63g/m2
- UV exposure: 4 months
- Product thickness = functional layer thickness: 175µm
- Water vapour transmission (Sd): 0.01m
- CE marking: Yes
- BBA certificate: 90/2548
Feefo ReviewsConnection problem to Feefo server.