Insulated plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm
Gyproc ThermaLine PLUS insulated plasterboard has additional thermal performance and an integral vapour control, which means it’s perfect where mid-performance is required. There are also sizes suitable for window reveals and for use in timber frame constructions.
Gyproc WallBoard insulated plasterboard factory-bonded to an extruded polystyrene insulant that is both CFC and HCFC-free – meaning zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential). The closed cell structure of the foam provides integral vapour control.
THE THICKNESS GIVEN IS AN OVERALL THICKNESS INCLUDING THE PLASTERBOARD. ALL BOARDS ARE BONDED TO A 9.5mm PLASTERBOARD EXCEPT THE 48mm WHICH IS A 12.5mm PLASTERBOARD.
Suitable for new buildings and for upgrading existing buildings when mid to high thermal performance is required.
- Faced with ivory coloured Gyproc WallBoard
- Backed with orange coloured extruded polystyrene
- Available in tapered edge only
- Complies with EN 13950
- Thermal Conductivity: WallBoard 0.19W/mK
- Thermal Conductivity: Plus extruded polystyrene 0.030W/mK
- Available in tapered edge