The Kingspan TF70 Thermafloor insulation board is great for use with concrete floors and suspended ground floor buildings.
The Kingspan TF70 is 2.4m x 1.2m also know as a an 8 foot by 4 foot board. The Kingspan TF70 is a foil facing on both sides of the insulation board, known as a PIR insulation. This foil provides fantastic thermal resistance to any cavity that has no ventialtion. The density of the Kingspan TF70 is 32kg/m³
Kingspan Thermafloor TF70 Benefits
- High performance rigid urethane insulation thermal conductivity 0.022 W/mK for all thicknesses of insulation board.
- No requirement for a vapour control layer
- Quick response floor heating – prevents heat loss through ‘heat sump’
- Minimises the cost of related items – soil removal, DPM’s, service connections
- Kingspan TF70 Thermafloor can also be used on walls and ceilings.