Dyson HP02 Pure Hot & Cool Link Purifying Fan + Remote control - White
The Dyson purifier uses clever bladeless Air Multiplier Technology to distribute a powerful stream of pure air into your room.
By pairing it up with the Dyson Link App and a WiFi connection, it’s easy to keep an eye on the air quality at home – even when you’re out and about. The HEPA filters capture particles such as pollen and bacteria from the air, so allergy sufferers can breathe more easily.
The ultra-quiet Night Mode dims the LED display for undisturbed sleep.
There’s a handy remote control too.
- Automatically removes 99.95% of allergens and pollutants
- Dual function - purifies all year round
- Cools in the summer
- Heat and cool modes
- 360° Glass HEPA filter - removes allergens, pollutants, toxic fumes and odours
- Intelligent purification - reports air quality to Dyson Link app
- Oscillation control
- Night-time auto mode - uses only the quietest settings
- Built-in sleep timer
- Dimming LED display
- Remote control - ideal for controlling your environment remotely
- Certified asthma and allergy friendly - by Allergy Standards LTD
- Includes remote control
Indoor air pollution can be up to five times worse than outside.Our homes are becoming more sealed – to keep noise out and heat in. But it’s not just warmth that gets trapped inside. It can be pollutants and allergens too.
Keep your air quality up. And keep cooling you down…
The Dyson Pure Cool Link purifier fan removes 99.95% of allergens and pollutants as small as 0.1 microns all year round‡. But in summer, it’s also a powerful purifying fan. So when the weather warms up, you can have personal cooling and purified air throughout the room at the same time.
...Even during hot summer nights.In night-time mode, your purifier will continue to cool you and purify the air – but only using the quietest settings.
No fast-spinning blades.
Automatically monitors, reacts and purifies.
Then reports to your Dyson Link app. You can easily monitor your indoor air quality and see live, local air quality metrics – straight from your smartphone