Rockwool RWA45 Acoustic Insulation Slab
The Rockwool RW Slab range is used for thermal, acoustic and fire insulation in general building applications, certified to EN 13162. The product range consists of high quality resin bonded slabs in a variety of thicknesses and densities. Rockwool RW Slabs offers excellent thermal, acoustic & fire insulation, is water repellent, durable, cost effective, easy to handle and install. Rockwool RWA45 is available in 50mm, 75mm and 100mm thicknesses.
- 100mm = 2.88m² per pack (4 x Pieces)
- 75mm = 4.32m² per pack (6 x Pieces)
- 50mm = 6.48m² per pack (9 x Pieces)
Rockwool RWA45 features:
- Length - 1.2m
- Width - 600mm
- Thermal conductivity - 0.035 W/mK.
- Great thermal, acoustic and fire insulation properties
- Water repellent
- Resistant to high temperatures
- Easy to install and handle
- Competitive price
- Maintenance free
- Facings available