VELUX ISD 060090 1093 Curved Glass Top Cover Clear - 600mm x 900mm
The VELUX curved glass rooflight has a unique curved glass surface that lets in more daylight and stands out externally as a modern addition to roof surfaces ideal for design-conscious homeowners. The VELUX curved glass rooflight features CurveTech, an innovative curve-shaped glass top that lets rainwater easily drain off the surface even on pitched roofs. That means daylight is able to shine through without raindrops getting in the way.
The curved glass top unit consists of 6mm scratch-free glazing with a glass-to-edge design that extends beyond the supporting frame, meaning a clear external pane is left for a better view. Bordering the unit is a black underlying coating, which ensures a discreet visual connection to the roof. The innovative and unique design of the curved glass top cover provides optimal functionality, creates a simple and modern look inside and out and a clear view - featured as CurveTech.
- Curve-shaped edge-to-edge glass that allows raindrops to easily run off
- Insulating PVC frame and two-layer low-energy pane for optimal energy efficiency
- Compatible with a discreet heat protection awning blind for ideal indoor temperature
- Suitable for 0-15 pitched roofs
- 3-layer glass construction ensures optimal energy performance.
- Available in 8 sizes
Please Note - This is a clear curved glass top cover ONLY for use with the VELUX flat roof kerb