This is a double glazed white painted centre pivot window with laminated glazing and has a uValue of 1.3.
Please note this conservation window comes with a glazing bar, insulation collar (BDX) an underfelt collar (BFX) and a flashing kit for plain tiles up to 15mm thick (EDP).
New generation features
More daylight : up to 18% larger pane area.
Slim profile : slim profiles and larger pane means more glass and less frame.
Thermo technology : innovative use of high performance insulation material.
More comfort : a more modern and attractive design with excellent ventilation and operation control.
Control bar : new design of the control bar with functionality icons.
Exterior design : improved exterior finish with a softer and more discrete expression.
Click-on covers : fewer screws with the new click-on covers.
Top cover : slimmer top cover.
Centre pivot conservation roof windows
When planning details that a window of traditional appearance is required, conservation roof windows should be considered. All of our conservation roof windows have the technically superior features of a VELUX roof window in a traditional black conservation style.
• Black external profiles and glazing bar - RAL colour 9005.
• Recessed installation for slate roofs.
Lacquered natural pine finish painted white - GGL
• Pine core painted white.
• Excellent value for money and easy to install.
• Made from High quality natural pine.
• Protective triple coat clear lacquer helps to preserve the timber of the window.
• Easy to use top control bar for opening and even ventilation purposes when the window is closed.
• Rotates 180° for easy cleaning.
70 laminated glazing
• 6.4mm laminated inner pane offers additional safety.
• Offers improved noise reduction compared to 34 and 59 glazing.
• 4mm toughened outer pane with low-E coating.
Plain tile flashings for profiles up to 15mm thick - EDP
VELUX provide a range of flashing options to suit your roof material.
• For standard installation heights install the brackets at the top and bottom of the frame at the red line level.
• Flashings for installing one roof window in plain tiles - max length of 340mm.
• Maximum profile of 15mm.
• Roof pitch between 25° and 90°.
• 10 year guarantee on windows and flashings.
• Suitable for roof pitches between 25° and 90°.
• BBA certified.