Items 1-24 of 138
- Burlington Close Coupled Toilet & Slimline Lever Cistern£161.75 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Burlington Low Level WC With A Slimline Cistern - Chrome Push Button & Flush Pipe£227.15 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Burlington Back To Wall Toilet Regal White WC Unit - Includes Cistern£293.62 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Burlington Close Coupled Cistern 44cm With Front Button£107.35 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Burlington High Level Cistern - White Aluminium with fittings£382.08 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Burlington Close Coupled Comfort Regal Toilet & Push Button Slimline Cistern£233.18 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Burlington High Level WC With A Dual Flush Aluminium Cistern & Chrome Flush Pipe£589.78 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Burlington Back To Wall White WC Unit - Includes Cistern£271.63 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Burlington Back To Wall Unit & Wall Hung Pan - Dark Olive£394.15 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Burlington Close Coupled Toilet & Push Button Cistern£167.24 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Burlington Low Level Regal WC With A Traditional Lever Cistern & Chrome Flush Pipe£238.13 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Burlington Back To Wall Toilet Regal Olive WC Unit - Includes Cistern£299.11 Inc. VATOut of stock
Explore our extensive range of traditional Burlington Toilets, designed to reflect the four eras of history Burlington are renowned for: Classic, Victorian, Edwardian and Contemporary. Known for their traditional toilet designs, such as this example of the Burlington High Level Cistern, the Burlington range of toilet styles include the Burlington High Level Cistern, Medium Level, Low Level, Close Coupled, Back to Wall and Wall Hung Cisterns. Ensuring that whatever your preference, Burlington toilets will have a solution.
Choosing your Burlington Toilet
There really is so much choice when it comes to choosing which Burlington toilet to buy. If you are choosing a Burlington toilet to match your Burlington bathroom you can either browse through our Burlington Bathroom Suites section or go to our Burlington Toilets section and see which toilet appeals to you the most. With many styles of toilets available you should be able to find a perfect Burlington toilet design to go with your bathroom or cloakroom.
Burlington Cistern Options
The Burlington High Level Cistern is the perfect option if you are recreating a Victorian style bathroom and have the space. The high level toilet cistern really does encompass the style of the era, as a real Victorian toilet, especially with the ornate ironwork that some of the Burlington High Level Cisterns are detailed with, such as the Burlington High Level Cistern in Black Aluminium. If height is not possible then the Burlington toilet range includes Medium and Low Level toilets, in various styles including the Burlington English Garden Low Level Toilet Pan and Decorated Cistern bringing a charming decorative look to your bathroom or cloakroom.
Burlington Toilet Choices
The Burlington Close Coupled Traditional Toilet works well in many bathrooms with this Burlington Regal Close Coupled Toilet Pan being a favourite for its classic look and style. The Back to Wall option is another great option, utilising Burlington Bathroom furniture and a co-ordinating toilet seat, this can create a great toilet look for your bathroom or cloakroom. This Burlington Back to Wall Toilet Regal Olive WC unit includes the cistern and looks great. Take a look at the full Burlington Toilet range.
Burlington Toilet Seat Options
Burlington pride themselves in being able to offer soft-close toilet seat options on their white, oak and mahogany Burlington toilet seats as well as a dark olive and sand coloured seat to compliment Burlington Furniture. Explore our range of Burlington toilet seats.
Looking for a Burlington WC?
Terminology for the 'smallest room in the house' has evolved over the years and while many still refer the 'the downstairs loo' as the WC or cloakroom some simply refer to it as the toilet. WC stood for water closet, a room with a toilet and a wash hand basin. So essentially our modern day downstairs cloakroom but we all know what someone means when they refer to the WC. Some people may use the term traditional wc when trying to find a toilet to match their period style home. If you are looking for a Burlington WC then our Burlington Toilets range is the place to look.
Burlington Toilet Guarantees
Investing in a beautiful Burlington bathroom comes with the peace of mind that Burlington ceramics are guaranteed for 25 years.