Insulated Plasterboard Gyproc Thermaline Basic (various sizes)
- High-quality, durable plasterboard
- Perfect for improving thermal insulation in refurbishments and new projects
- Pre-bonded to polystyrene insulant
- Free of environmentally-harmful refrigerants CFC and HCFC
Gyproc ThermaLine insulated plasterboard BASIC provides a basic of level improvement in thermal insulation, ideal where low-level thermal upgrades are required.
Gyproc WallBoard factory-bonded to an expanded polystyrene insulant that is both CFC and HCFC-free – meaning zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential).
Can be used in both refurbishment and new-build where a basic level of additional thermal insulation is required.
Gyproc Thermaline basic insulated plasterboard Features
- Faced with ivory coloured Gyproc WallBoard
- Backed with white coloured expanded polystyrene
- Available in tapered edge only
- Complies with EN 13950
- Thermal Conductivity: WallBoard 0.19W/mK
- Thermal Conductivity: Basic expanded polystyrene 0.040W/mK
- Sheet sizes 2400mm x 1200mm
- ALL BOARDS ARE BONDED TO A 9.5mm PLASTERBOARD.
Delivery Options and FAQs
We offer delivery tiers based on the size of your order:
|Small||£6||Free over £100|
|Medium||£12||Free over £200|
|Large||£20||Free over £300|
|Bulky||£30||Free over £500|
|Pallet||£40||Free over £750|
A basket containing items from two or more delivery tiers will be charged at the highest tier.
For bulky deliveries we will call or text to arrange a suitable delivery date. Please ensure you provide an appropriate mobile number at the checkout.
All bulky and pallet orders will be delivered by large lorry to the kerbside. Please ensure there is suitable access to the delivery address before ordering.
Please note a signature is required for all bulky and pallet deliveries.
Should you have any questions regarding your delivery you can contact us via live chat or email by visiting our Contact Us page.
For more information please refer to our full Terms & Conditions.
Basket: ( items)View Basket