Insulated Plasterboard Gyproc Thermaline Super (various sizes)
Gyproc WallBoard insulated plasterboard factory-bonded to CFC-free, high thermal performance phenolic foam insulant. Has good fire performance, with Class 0 rating to both faces. Also has low toxicity and smoke obscuration of less than 5%. Includes a vapour control layer as standard to reduce risk of condensation.
Gyproc ThermaLine SUPER is a very high performing, yet cost-effective, thermal laminate insulated plasterboard used for refurbishment and room-in-the-roof applications where a substantial upgrade in thermal insulation is required.
Insulated plasterboard sheet size 2400mm x 1200mm
THE THICKNESS GIVEN IS AN OVERALL THICKNESS INCLUDING THE PLASTERBOARD. ALL BOARDS ARE BONDED TO A 9.5mm PLASTERBOARD.
- Faced with ivory coloured 9.5mm Gyproc WallBoard
- Backed with brown coloured phenolic foam
- Available in tapered edge only
- Complies with EN 13950
- Thermal Conductivity: WallBoard 0.19W/mK
- Thermal Conductivity: Super phenolic foam 0.020W/mK to 0.022W/mK (dependent on thickness of foam)
- Available in tapered edge
Our delivery charges depend on the products you purchase. Please add the items you require to the basket and your delivery charge will be calculated on the basket page.
Basket: ( items)View Basket