Burlington Berkeley Radiator
The minimalistic Burlington Berkeley Radiator is currently available to buy online at Building Supplies Online. Keep your bathroom looking clean and fresh with the simple design boasting a chrome finish. The Burlington Berkeley Radiator comes with a 10-year guarantee, making this an investment that must not be missed. The timeless style of the Burlington Berkely Radiator makes it easy to see why Burlington Bathrooms are market leaders.
The practical horizontal rails make the Burlington Berkeley Radiator ideal for hanging towels and keeping them warm and in easy reach, for extra comfort.
The Burlington Berkeley Radiator can be mounted on the wall creating a sleek effect within the bathroom, perfect for all sized bathrooms, including those on the smaller side. The steel design is also suitable for most bathroom designs, making it a convenient addition for all bathroom colours schemes. The reliable design of the Burlington Berkeley Radiator makes it a great pick.
- Finish - Chrome
- Can be used with summer electric heating kit
- Part of the Burlington Berkeley Collection
- Width: 60cm
- Depth: 23.1cm
- Height: 95cm
- Diameter of tubes is 32mm.
- Output:985 BTUs/238 watts (T=50)
- for technical information on the summer heating kit please refer to the summer heating kit section
- Distance from wall to the rail is 110mm.
- Fill the radiator approximately 90% (2.2L) with an anti-rust mixture if the radiator is to be used for electric heating only (not connected to a central heating system)
- Includes all brackets and fixings.
- High quality chrome plated finish.
- Valves are required. These are not included.
- Designed to be plumbed into your central heating system.
- Operating pressure up to 8 bar.(Certified by BEN N.L)
- Maximum working temperature:95
- 420mm plumbing pipe centers
This product is guaranteed by Burlington 10 Year Guarantee
- Additional Information
- Delivery Information
Within 48 hours of placing your order you will be sent a confirmation Email from our team confirming your delivery date.
On the day your delivery is booked in for you will receive a phone call from the delivery driver half an hour before the drop off telling you they are on their way to the shipping address.
Small parcel deliveries are delivered by FedEx. Prior to these deliveries you will not receive a phone call, only the confirmation Email.
All Deliveries will take place Monday - Friday 8 am until 6 pm