Burlington Chaplin Radiator
Traditional range of radiators from Burlington
- Finish - Chrome
- Can be used with straight or angled valves
- Can be used with summer electric heating kit
- Part of the Burlington Chaplin Collection
- Width: 54.2cm
- Depth: 13.6cm
- Height: 114.2cm
- Diameter of tubes is 32mm.
- Output:1092BTUs/320 watts(T=50)
- Distance from wall to the rail: 94mm.
- Fill the radiator approximately 90% (3.1L) with an anti-rust mixture if the radiator is to be used for electric heating only (not connected to a central heating system)
- Includes all brackets and fixings.
- Valves are required (Not Included)
- Operating pressure up to 8 bar.(Certified by BEN N.L)
- Maximum working temperature:70
- 234mm plumping pipe centers
This product is guaranteed by Burlington 10 Year Guarantee
- Delivery Information