Burlington Chaplin Radiator
Traditional range of radiators from Burlington
- Finish - Chrome
- Can be used with straight or angled valves
- Can be used with summer electric heating kit
- Part of the Burlington Chaplin Collection
- Width: 54.2cm
- Depth: 13.6cm
- Height: 114.2cm
- Diameter of tubes is 32mm.
- Output:1092BTUs/320 watts(T=50)
- Distance from wall to the rail: 94mm.
- Fill the radiator approximately 90% (3.1L) with an anti-rust mixture if the radiator is to be used for electric heating only (not connected to a central heating system)
- Includes all brackets and fixings.
- Valves are required (Not Included)
- Operating pressure up to 8 bar.(Certified by BEN N.L)
- Maximum working temperature:70
- 234mm plumping pipe centers
This product is guaranteed by Burlington 10 Year Guarantee
- Additional Information
- Delivery Information
Within 48 hours of placing your order you will be sent a confirmation Email from our team confirming your delivery date.
On the day your delivery is booked in for you will receive a phone call from the delivery driver half an hour before the drop off telling you they are on their way to the shipping address.
Small parcel deliveries are delivered by FedEx. Prior to these deliveries you will not receive a phone call, only the confirmation Email.
All Deliveries will take place Monday - Friday 8 am until 6 pm