£17,000 Working Hours:
8.30am - 5pm Closing Date:
We're a vibrant e-commerce business growing rapidly, we're seeking bright and enthusiastic individuals to join our website department.
You will be a key part of a rapidly progressing business. You will have a true passion for online sales! You will play a vital role working alongside the Ecommerce manager to sell our product through various channels.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create product descriptions in a clear, concise language
- Maintain product listings on our website www.bso.co.uk
- Work with the team to optimize listings on an ongoing basis
- Assist in the generating of sales using various multi-channel Ecommerce platforms along site Social Media Marketing
- Good level English writing to create blogs and product descriptions
- Goal orientated and highly organized with attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of advanced Microsoft Excel
To get a position with us you need to be:
- Open minded and naturally curious with a genuine desire to discover new ways to deliver compelling solutions.
- Passionate, accomplished salesman with the ability to execute a brief from concepts to delivery.
- An excellent communicator, with "can do" attitude, happy to brainstorm and interact.
- Passionate for modern e-commerce technologies, techniques and methodologies.
- A mature and professional individual who is self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Proactive character happiest in a busy, whilst friendly, atmosphere.
- Must be very attentive to detail (essential) and self-motivated
- Strong team player that is both goal and performance orientated.
Due to high application levels, we will only contact candidates we would like to see for an interview. To apply for this role, please send CV, covering letter, availability to work/notice period.