The latest Duofix WC Support Frame is designed by Geberit, to provide immense comfort for your daily routine.
Despite being concealed under the wall, this frame gives massive support to your wall hung WC.
The cistern that comes along with the frame makes it delightfully practical. Complete with necessary fittings, this WC frame, can be easily installed.
- For installation of a wall-hung WC with bolt fixings set at 180 or 230 mm centres
- For installation in a partial-height Duofix system wall in front of a solid or drywall construction
- For mounting in front of a solid or drywall construction
- For a screed of 0-20 mm
- Any boarding must be fixed tight up against the face of the Duofix frame and screwed directly to the frame.
- Note: If frame is being installed with bespoke furniture with furniture clips, we would advise that article 111.837.00.1 is purchased.
- Frame with C profile 40/40 mm
- Powder-coated frame, ultramarine blue
- Frame with holes ø 9 mm for fastening in wood frame construction
- Galvanised leg support, steplessly adjustable 0-20 mm
- Feet can be retracted 50 mm
- Rotating foot plate, for installation in UW50 profiles
- Fast adjustment of the actuator rods for flush plate
- Protection housing for service opening, can be cut to length
- Frame height 820 mm
- With wall anchors to allow up to a 200 mm duct. For larger ducts up to 400 mm use extension bolts 111.887.00.1
- Geberit Kappa concealed cistern 15 cm with front actuation
- Dual flush with Kappa flush plates
- Dual flush with pneumatic buttons
- Water supply connection on the left side
- Fastening for outlet bend sound-absorbing
- Connection hose to angle stop valve can be screw-connected by hand
- For pans with contact surfaces smaller than 170 mm (see accessory 111.847.00.1)
- To reduce flush volume to either 4.5/3 l dual flush or 4/2.6 l dual flush requires material number 242.310.00.1 (note: must be used with pans designed for low volume flush)
- The cistern can be operated with used water (rainwater) provided it is passed through a filter system first
Scope of delivery
- Water supply connection, R 1/2“, compatible with MeplaFix, with integrated angle stop valve and hand wheel
- Protection housing for service opening
- Two protection plugs
- WC connection set, ø 90 mm
- WC outlet bend, HDPE, ø 90 mm
- Adaptor sleeve, HDPE, ø 90/110 mm
- 2 threaded rods M12
- Fastening material
- Flush plate
- System rail compatible wall anchors