GROHE Grohtherm 1000 New Thermostatic Shower Set
This premium set includes a glossy wall-mounted trim, a concealed high-precision thermostat, and a head shower engineered with the tried and tested GROHE DreamSpray® technology that ensures a balanced flow from all nozzles.
Water volume and temperature are easy to control using the high-grade metal handles, while the integrated AquaDimmer Eco diverts the water smoothly from head to hand shower.
Engineered with the GROHE TurboStat® technology, the concealed thermostat ensures a constant water temperature regardless of any pressure fluctuations in your water supply.
For environmental soundness, the water-saving EcoButton allows you to reduce your water consumption by up to 50%.
Thanks to the GROHE QuickFix® system, the set is quick and easy to install.
- Constant water temperature thanks to reliable GROHE TurboStat® technology
- SafeStop button for scalding protection
- GROHE EcoJoy® with water-saving function for reduced consumption
- AquaDimmer Eco: effortless volume control for shower and bath outlet with integrated water-saving function
- GROHE MetalGrip high-grade metal handles for excellent usability and high durability
- GROHE QuickFix® easy and rapid installation with concealed fixing
- GROHE DreamSpray® for luxurious showering
- GROHE EasyLogic clear markings on the tap body for easy handling
- Easy to clean thanks to the GROHE StarLight® chrome coating
- Rain Spray like summer rain on your skin
- SpeedClean no limescale build-up on your shower head
- EcoButton reduce your water consumption by up to 50% at the push of a button
- 5 year parts and labour warranty
- Delivery Information
This item is available for delivery on a day of your choice (Monday - Friday)
Once you have placed your order you will receive a phone call from the delivery company 24 hours (weekends excluded) to ensure you will be available to receive your goods.
All Deliveries will take place Monday - Friday 8 am until 6 pm
Deliveries to the following postcodes are priced on application:
IV17 – 28 and IV40 – 63, KW, PA20, PA28 – 31, PA41 – 80, ZE, HS, BT