JCI Grey Aluminium Pre Finished External 3 Bifold Doors Left Opening - 2090mm x 2690mm
- Stunning Oak Finish
- Comes Unfinished
- Comes with 10 Years guarantee for peace of mind
JCI Grey Aluminium 3 Bifold Doors Left Opening
Designed to give thermal efficiency and smooth operation and installation the JCI Grey Aluminium Pre Finished External 3 Bifold Doors Left Opening - 2090mm x 2690mm is the perfect choice of bi-fold door for your home.
The JCI Grey Aluminium Pre Finished External 3 Bifold Doors Left Opening - 2090mm x 2690mm is made from robust thermally broken 75mm thick aluminium and also 28mm double-glazed coated glass to ensure optimum heat retention helping to reduce energy bills.
The JCI Grey Aluminium Pre Finished External 3 Bifold Doors Left Opening - 2090mm x 2690mm features slimmer surroundings giving you less interruption to your view and maximum light flow into rooms when doors are both open and closed. The JCI Grey Aluminium Pre Finished External 3 Bifold Doors Left Opening - 2090mm x 2690mm come with a fifteen-year manufacturers guarantee to give peace of mind for any faults that may occur in the future.
- 15 Year guarantee on the aluminium powder coating (when installed more than 800 meters from sea) and 10 years against manufacturing defects on all parts including hardware and glass. CE marked and Standards met include BS EN 6375 Part 1, BS EN 12150 / 12
- Energy efficient as standard with a U Value of 1.7 W/m2K, the high spec glazing coupled with the comprehensive draught sealing helps to keep energy bills down
- Contemporary square bead and the slimmest frames between glazed panels creates light and space so you can enjoy the doors equally when open or closed
- With 75mm thick doors made with thermally broken aluminium, key lockable twin point shoot bolts accessible from the inside only and toughened tempered safety glass, these doors give peace of mind in every eventuality.
- The powder coated aluminium is weather resistant and durable, requiring low maintenance making it the perfect choice for todays busy lifestyle. Powder coating gives a much deeper and richer appearance, when you factor in the greater stability that aluminium provides, its an obvious advantage over PVCu alternatives
- Smooth operating bottom rolling system, these bifold doors effortlessly open and close and are supplied pre-glazed so they are really easy to install. Supplied complete with doors, outer frame, sill, hardware, locks, handles and all fixings required.
- Dimensions shown are outer frame dimensions. We recommend an additional 10mm total on top of these dimensions for your recommended brickwork opening
|Construction Type||Thermally Broken|
|Door/Window Finish Type||Powder Coated|
|Hanging Position||Can be hung to slide 3 doors to the right or left|
|Manufacturer Guarantee||15 Years|
|Product Type||Bifold Patio Door Set|
|Total Product Weight||138kg|
Delivery Options and FAQs
We offer delivery tiers based on the size of your order on most products:
|LPD Delivery||Calculated at basket|
Insulation Charges ONLY
|£240 - £350||£60|
|£350 - £750||£40|
Timber Charges ONLY
|£240 - £499||£60|
A basket containing items from two or more delivery tiers will be charged at the highest tier.
For bulky deliveries we will call or text to arrange a suitable delivery date. Please ensure you provide an appropriate mobile number at the checkout.
All bulky and pallet orders will be delivered by large lorry to the kerbside. Please ensure there is suitable access to the delivery address before ordering.
Please note a signature is required for all bulky and pallet deliveries.
Should you have any questions regarding your delivery you can contact us via live chat or email by visiting our Contact Us page.
For more information please refer to our full Terms & Conditions.
Basket: ( items)View Basket