JCI Grey Aluminium Pre Finished External 3 Bifold Doors Right Opening - 2090mm x 2990mm
- Comes with a 25-Year guarantee for peace of mind
- Can fit in under 1 minute for almost instant use
- Salt sprayed, Fire rated and spring tested.
JCI Grey Aluminium 3 Bifold Doors Right Opening
These JCI Grey Aluminium 3 Bifold Doors Right Opening are stunning doors to your home, offering not only a strong a sturdy material but beautifully crafted design making for a modern and stylish look. The unique finish to these doors will make your home truly one of kind and be a stand out piece.
This strong and durable bifold door comes with a contemporary square bead as standard and minimal frames between glazed panels so you can truly bring the outside in, creating space and light. The powder coated aluminium requires low maintenance which is perfect for todays busy lifestyle and with great thermal efficiency this bifold is a popular choice.
In a stunning Grey finish we are offering the JCL Aluminium Pre Finished External 3 Bifold Doors Right Opening which has been extremely well received by customers who have bought this product from our BSO website. JCL are offering a very strong a sturdy as well as stylish and classy door for contemporary but mainly modern homes.
Purchasing the JCL Aluminium Pre Finished External 3 Bifold Doors Right Opening will remarkably transform your home to an exquisite piece of art and this strong and durable bifold door comes with a contemporary square bead as standard and minimal frames between glazed panels, creating space and light into your home. Specifications of this stunning product is that the height of the product is 2090mm, thickness of this is 73mm and the width of the product is 2990mm. installation will require more than one person as the weight of the door is 150kg so to make sure no damage is done have more than one person present on installation unless you are a professional trader.
- 15 Year guarantee on the aluminium powder coating (when installed more than 800 meters from sea) and 10 years against manufacturing defects on all parts including hardware and glass. CE marked and Standards met include BS EN 6375 Part 1, BS EN 12150 / 12
- Energy efficient as standard with a U Value of 1.7 W/m2K, the high spec glazing coupled with the comprehensive draught sealing helps to keep energy bills down
- Contemporary square bead and the slimmest frames between glazed panels creates light and space so you can enjoy the doors equally when open or closed
- With 75mm thick doors made with thermally broken aluminium, key lockable twin point shoot bolts accessible from the inside only and toughened tempered safety glass, these doors give peace of mind in every eventuality.
- The powder coated aluminium is weather resistant and durable, requiring low maintenance making it the perfect choice for todays busy lifestyle. Powder coating gives a much deeper and richer appearance, when you factor in the greater stability that aluminium provides, its an obvious advantage over PVCu alternatives
- Smooth operating bottom rolling system, these bifold doors effortlessly open and close and are supplied pre-glazed so they are really easy to install. Supplied complete with doors, outer frame, sill, hardware, locks, handles and all fixings required.
- Dimensions shown are outer frame dimensions. We recommend an additional 10mm total on top of these dimensions for your recommended brickwork opening
|Construction Type||Thermally Broken|
|Door/Window Finish Type||Powder Coated|
|Hanging Position||Can be hung to slide 3 doors to the right or left|
|Manufacturer Guarantee||15 Years|
|Product Type||Bifold Patio Door Set|
|Total Product Weight||150kg|
Our delivery charges depend on the products you purchase. Please add the items you require to the basket and your delivery charge will be calculated on the basket page.
Basket: ( items)View Basket