JCI Grey Aluminium Pre Finished External French Door Opening In - 2090mm x 1490mm
- Fast fitting in under 5 minutes
JCI Grey Aluminium French Door Opening In
The JCI Grey Aluminium Pre Finished External French Door Opening In - 2090mm x 1490mm is a beautifully designed product to add a unique touch to your home environment. Made of strong aluminium, this product is incredibly hard-wearing and durable enhanced by its powder coating.
This coating ensures that this product is weather resistant and durable; therefore it requires very little maintenance making it perfect for those with a busy home environment. In addition, it will save you money on your energy bills as its draught sealing and high spec glazing keeps the warmth in. This product is easy to use as the doors open with little effort with the handle being fitted to the right door. Double glazed, this product keeps the heat in and maximises natural light entering your home creating an open and bright space.
- 15 Year guarantee on the aluminium powder coating (when installed more than 800 meters from sea) and 10 years against manufacturing defects on all parts including hardware and glass. CE marked and Standards met include BS EN 6375 Part 1, BS EN 12150 / 12
- Energy efficient as standard with a U Value of 1.7 W/m2K, the high spec glazing coupled with the comprehensive draught sealing helps to keep energy bills down
- Contemporary square bead and the slimmest frames between glazed panels creates light and space so you can enjoy the doors equally when open or closed
- With 75mm thick doors made with thermally broken aluminium, high security multi point lock on the main access door, additional twin point shoot bolts on slave door and toughened tempered safety glass, these doors give peace of mind in every eventuality.
- The powder coated aluminium is weather resistant and durable, requiring low maintenance making it the perfect choice for todays busy lifestyle. Powder coating gives a much deeper and richer appearance, when you factor in the greater stability that aluminium provides, its an obvious advantage over PVCu alternatives
- These French doors operate effortlessly, with the main access door being the right hand door when viewed from the outside, they are supplied pre-glazed and easy to install. Supplied complete with doors, outer frame, sill, hardware, locks, handles and all fixings required
- Dimensions shown are outer frame dimensions. We recommend an additional 10mm total on top of these dimensions for your recommended brickwork opening
|Construction Type||Thermally Broken|
|Door/Window Description||French Door|
|Door/Window Finish Type||Powder Coated|
|Hanging Position||Side Hung|
|Manufacturer Guarantee||15 Years|
|Product Type||French Patio Door Set|
|Total Product Weight||105kg|
Delivery Options and FAQs
We offer delivery tiers based on the size of your order on most products:
|LPD Delivery||Calculated at basket|
Insulation Charges ONLY
|£240 - £350||£60|
|£350 - £750||£40|
Timber Charges ONLY
|£240 - £499||£60|
A basket containing items from two or more delivery tiers will be charged at the highest tier.
For bulky deliveries we will call or text to arrange a suitable delivery date. Please ensure you provide an appropriate mobile number at the checkout.
All bulky and pallet orders will be delivered by large lorry to the kerbside. Please ensure there is suitable access to the delivery address before ordering.
Please note a signature is required for all bulky and pallet deliveries.
Should you have any questions regarding your delivery you can contact us via live chat or email by visiting our Contact Us page.
For more information please refer to our full Terms & Conditions.
Basket: ( items)View Basket