JCI Grey Pre Finished External Slimline 3 Bifold Doors - 2090mm x 1790mm
- Stunning White Finish
- Comes in a Powder Coated White RAL 9910
- Comes with 15 Years guarantee for peace of mind
JCI Grey Prefinished External Slimline 3 Bifold Doors
Made by JCI a family run door company that has been specialising in bi-fold doors for the last twelve years, the JCI Grey Pre Finished External Slimline 3 Bifold Doors - 2090mm x 1790mm allows natural light to flood into the home brightening up the home interior and more closely to link the home and garden to each other.
In good weather, having the doors folded back allows a seamless transition between the home and the garden and these external slimline doors can have the effect of bringing the home into the garden and vice versa.
These external slimline doors are the perfect addition for any home where the owners like to entertain and make full use of all the available space. They help make barbecues and parties successful by opening up both spaces for all guests and makes moving between the home and garden with food or drink significantly more relaxed, particularly for the hosts.
- 15 Year guarantee on the aluminium powder coating (when installed more than 800 meters from sea) and 10 years against manufacturing defects on all parts including hardware and glass. CE marked and Standards met include BS EN 6375 Part 1, BS EN 12150 / 12601. Part L.
- Energy efficient as standard with a U Value of 1.7 W/m2K, the high spec glazing coupled with the comprehensive draught sealing helps to keep energy bills down
- Contemporary flat bead and the slimmest frames between glass panels creates light and space whether the doors are open or closed. The brushed stainless steel hinges finish this bifold off beautifully
- Robust 54mm thick doors made from engineered hardwood, with enhanced security 3 point Vectis lock, additional sliding bolts and toughened tempered safety glass, these doors give peace of mind in every eventuality
- Precision factory finishing ensures not only stunning results, we also finish to a 'closed pore' standard meaning the doors are very water resistant. When coupled with the high build micro porous finish, you've got a surprisingly low maintenance timber product
- Effortless to open due to its top hung roller system and easy to install, supplied with everything you need, this reversible outward opening door set can be installed as right or left opening on site. Supplied with doors, outer frame, sill, hardware, locks, handles, and all fixings required to secure to your lintel
- Dimensions shown are outer frame dimensions. We recommend an additional 10mm total on top of these dimensions for your recommended brickwork opening
|Door/Window Finish Type||Painted|
|Hanging Position||Can be hung to slide 3 doors to the right or left|
|Manufacturer Guarantee||10 Years|
|Product Type||Bifold Patio Door Set|
|Total Product Weight||115kg|
Delivery Options and FAQs
We offer delivery tiers based on the size of your order on most products:
|LPD Delivery||Calculated at basket|
Insulation Charges ONLY
|£240 - £350||£60|
|£350 - £750||£40|
Timber Charges ONLY
|£240 - £499||£60|
A basket containing items from two or more delivery tiers will be charged at the highest tier.
For bulky deliveries we will call or text to arrange a suitable delivery date. Please ensure you provide an appropriate mobile number at the checkout.
All bulky and pallet orders will be delivered by large lorry to the kerbside. Please ensure there is suitable access to the delivery address before ordering.
Please note a signature is required for all bulky and pallet deliveries.
Should you have any questions regarding your delivery you can contact us via live chat or email by visiting our Contact Us page.
For more information please refer to our full Terms & Conditions.
Basket: ( items)View Basket