JCI Grey Pre Finished External Slimline 3 Bifold Doors - 2090mm x 2690mm
- Stunning White Finish
- Comes in a Powder Coated White RAL 9910
- Comes with 15 Years guarantee for peace of mind
Available now for new projects and refurbishments, the JCI Grey Pre Finished External Slimline 3 Bifold Doors €“ 2090mm x 2690mm will add a touch of contemporary elegance to virtually any ground floor room.
Built from powder-coated aluminium and finished in Anthracite Grey, plus offering supreme insulation, these doors create the perfect entrance to a garden or patio area and offer both security and reliability while bringing contemporary design to the home. The excellent level of craftsmanship involved in creating the doors is apparent as they glide open and closed without effort.
The JCI Grey Pre Finished External Slimline 3 Bifold Doors - 2090mm x 2690mm have a thickness of 75mm and are lockable from the inside using the supplied key. With their tough tempered glass windows, the JCI Grey Pre Finished External Slimline 3 Bifold Doors offer premium levels of draughtproofing while allowing maximum levels of light to enter the home. These stylish doors are supplied with everything needed for installation, featuring the doors, outer frame, sill, hardware, locks, and handles plus all of the necessary fixings required.
These JCI Grey Prefinished External Slimline 3 Bifold Doors are stunning doors to your home, offering not only a strong a sturdy material but beautifully crafted design making for a modern and stylish look. The unique finish to these doors will make your home truly one of kind and be a stand out piece.
These contemporary designed bifold doors in oak offer versatility and create space and light. Bringing natural materials into your home creates a sense of warmth and calm, the natural variation of colour and grain in oak easily suits a wide variety of design aesthetics.
- 15 Year guarantee on the aluminium powder coating (when installed more than 800 meters from sea) and 10 years against manufacturing defects on all parts including hardware and glass. CE marked and Standards met include BS EN 6375 Part 1, BS EN 12150 / 12601. Part L.
- Energy efficient as standard with a U Value of 1.7 W/m2K, the high spec glazing coupled with the comprehensive draught sealing helps to keep energy bills down
- Contemporary flat bead and the slimmest frames between glass panels creates light and space whether the doors are open or closed. The brushed stainless steel hinges finish this bifold off beautifully
- Robust 54mm thick doors made from engineered hardwood, with enhanced security 3 point Vectis lock, additional sliding bolts and toughened tempered safety glass, these doors give peace of mind in every eventuality
- Precision factory finishing ensures not only stunning results, we also finish to a 'closed pore' standard meaning the doors are very water resistant. When coupled with the high build micro porous finish, you've got a surprisingly low maintenance timber product
- Effortless to open due to its top hung roller system and easy to install, supplied with everything you need, this reversible outward opening door set can be installed as right or left opening on site. Supplied with doors, outer frame, sill, hardware, locks, handles, and all fixings required to secure to your lintel
- Dimensions shown are outer frame dimensions. We recommend an additional 10mm total on top of these dimensions for your recommended brickwork opening
|Door/Window Finish Type||Painted|
|Hanging Position||Can be hung to slide 3 doors to the right or left|
|Manufacturer Guarantee||10 Years|
|Product Type||Bifold Patio Door Set|
|Total Product Weight||159kg|
Delivery Options and FAQs
We offer delivery tiers based on the size of your order on most products:
|LPD Delivery||Calculated at basket|
Insulation Charges ONLY
|£240 - £350||£60|
|£350 - £750||£40|
Timber Charges ONLY
|£240 - £499||£60|
A basket containing items from two or more delivery tiers will be charged at the highest tier.
For bulky deliveries we will call or text to arrange a suitable delivery date. Please ensure you provide an appropriate mobile number at the checkout.
All bulky and pallet orders will be delivered by large lorry to the kerbside. Please ensure there is suitable access to the delivery address before ordering.
Please note a signature is required for all bulky and pallet deliveries.
Should you have any questions regarding your delivery you can contact us via live chat or email by visiting our Contact Us page.
For more information please refer to our full Terms & Conditions.
Basket: ( items)View Basket