JCI White Pre Finished External Slimline 3 Bifold Doors - 2090mm x 1790mm
- Stunning Grey Finish
- Comes in a Grey High Build Micro Porous Finish
- Comes with 10 Years guarantee for peace of mind
JCI White Prefinished External Slimline 3 Bifold Doors
These JCI White Prefinished External Slimline 3 Bifold Doors are stunning doors to your home, offering not only a strong a sturdy material but beautifully crafted design making for a modern and stylish look. The unique finish to these doors will make your home truly one of kind and be a stand out piece.
These contemporary designed bifold doors in oak offer versatility and create space and light. Bringing natural materials into your home creates a sense of warmth and calm, the natural variation of colour and grain in oak easily suits a wide variety of design aesthetics.
- 10 Year guarantee against manufacturing defects on all parts including hardware and glass. FSC certified, CE marked and Standards met include BS EN 12150 IC2. BS EN 12600 & Part L
- Energy efficient as standard with a U Value of 1.5 W/m2K, the high spec glazing coupled with the comprehensive yet discreet draught sealing helps to keep energy bills down
- Contemporary flat bead and the slimmest frames between glass panels creates light and space whether the doors are open or closed. The brushed stainless steel hinges finish this bifold off beautifully
- Robust 54mm thick doors made from engineered hardwood, with enhanced security 3 point Vectis lock, additional sliding bolts and toughened tempered safety glass, these doors give peace of mind in every eventuality
- Precision factory finishing ensures not only stunning results, we also finish to a 'closed pore' standard meaning the doors are very water resistant. When coupled with the high build micro porous finish, you've got a surprisingly low maintenance timber product
- Effortless to open due to its top hung roller system and easy to install, supplied with everything you need, this reversible outward opening door set can be installed as right or left opening on site. Supplied with doors, outer frame, sill, hardware, locks, handles, and all fixings required to secure to your lintel
- Dimensions shown are outer frame dimensions. We recommend an additional 10mm total on top of these dimensions for your recommended brickwork opening
|Door/Window Finish Type||Painted|
|Hanging Position||Can be hung to slide 3 doors to the right or left|
|Manufacturer Guarantee||10 Years|
|Product Type||Bifold Patio Door Set|
|Total Product Weight||115kg|
Our delivery charges depend on the products you purchase. Please add the items you require to the basket and your delivery charge will be calculated on the basket page.
Basket: ( items)View Basket