JCI White Pre Finished External Slimline 3 Bifold Doors - 2090mm x 2090mm
- Stunning Grey Finish
- Comes in a Powder Coated Anthracite Grey RAL 7016
- Comes with 15 Years guarantee for peace of mind
JCI White Prefinished External Slimline 3 Bifold Doors
The JCI White Pre Finished External Slimline 3 Bifold Doors - 2090mm x 2090mm is a beautifully designed product with the purpose of creating a modern and beautiful space. In the size of 2090mm by 2090mm, these bifold doors are made of hardwood making it incredibly strong and durable.
While being double glazed to add security and block out external noise, this product maximises natural light entering the room creating a bright and open space and saving the need for artificial light. In addition, these bifold doors come in a white finish to match most home environments creating a contemporary yet practical look. To further this, this product comes with a ten-year manufacturer guarantee giving it a long-standing life in your home.
The JCI White Pre Finished External Slimline 3 Bifold Doors - 2090mm x 2090mm is easy to install and requires very little maintenance; therefore, to purchase this high-quality product, order from us today.
- 10 Year guarantee against manufacturing defects on all parts including hardware and glass. FSC certified, CE marked and Standards met include BS EN 12150 IC2. BS EN 12600 & Part L
- Energy efficient as standard with a U Value of 1.5 W/m2K, the high spec glazing coupled with the comprehensive yet discreet draught sealing helps to keep energy bills down
- Contemporary flat bead and the slimmest frames between glass panels creates light and space whether the doors are open or closed. The brushed stainless steel hinges finish this bifold off beautifully
- Robust 54mm thick doors made from engineered hardwood, with enhanced security 3 point Vectis lock, additional sliding bolts and toughened tempered safety glass, these doors give peace of mind in every eventuality
- Precision factory finishing ensures not only stunning results, we also finish to a 'closed pore' standard meaning the doors are very water resistant. When coupled with the high build micro porous finish, you've got a surprisingly low maintenance timber product
- Effortless to open due to its top hung roller system and easy to install, supplied with everything you need, this reversible outward opening door set can be installed as right or left opening on site. Supplied with doors, outer frame, sill, hardware, locks, handles, and all fixings required to secure to your lintel
- Dimensions shown are outer frame dimensions. We recommend an additional 10mm total on top of these dimensions for your recommended brickwork opening
|Door/Window Finish Type||Painted|
|Hanging Position||Can be hung to slide 3 doors to the right or left|
|Manufacturer Guarantee||10 Years|
|Product Type||Bifold Patio Door Set|
|Total Product Weight||130kg|
Delivery Options and FAQs
We offer delivery tiers based on the size of your order on most products:
|LPD Delivery||Calculated at basket|
Insulation Charges ONLY
|£240 - £350||£60|
|£350 - £750||£40|
Timber Charges ONLY
|£240 - £499||£60|
A basket containing items from two or more delivery tiers will be charged at the highest tier.
For bulky deliveries we will call or text to arrange a suitable delivery date. Please ensure you provide an appropriate mobile number at the checkout.
All bulky and pallet orders will be delivered by large lorry to the kerbside. Please ensure there is suitable access to the delivery address before ordering.
Please note a signature is required for all bulky and pallet deliveries.
Should you have any questions regarding your delivery you can contact us via live chat or email by visiting our Contact Us page.
For more information please refer to our full Terms & Conditions.
Basket: ( items)View Basket