JELD-WEN Internal White Oak Unfinished Shaker 4 Panel Sliding Barn Door
- Traditional farm style sliding barn door with contemporary twist
- High-quality, FSC-certified white oak
- Robust and durableheavyweight core
- Ready tofinish
- Easy installation and smooth operation
The sliding nature of this JELD-WEN Internal White Oak Unfinished Shaker 4 Panel, Sliding Barn Door makes it a quirky but fashionable alternative to your typical hinged JELD-WEN door. The smooth white oak material used in this sliding door conveys a great sense of quality to its users which is amplified by its good weight giving it a quiet, smooth feel while opening.
The unfinished, paintable, stainable nature of this door allows you to customise it to perfectly fit your room, possibly making it the finishing touch you need to tie your interior design together. Having 10 years warranty means you don't need to worry about the damages that may be caused over time so why not invest in this lovely sliding door and bring your room to life?
This JELD-WEN Internal White Oak Unfinished Shaker 4 Panel, Sliding Barn Door has no trimming allowance and comes in a 2073 x 862 x 35 mm size.
JELD-WEN is one of the top manufacturers in the interior and exterior window and door production. They have a passion for delivering designs that hold high levels of quality for all their satisfied customers.
JELD-WEN is the UK's largest manufacturer of quality timber interior and exterior doors. JELD-WEN has an enviable reputation built on guaranteed quality, performance and reliability and with all of their products sustainably produced, you know you are buying a quality door that will last.
With a great range of door styles to choose from, we are sure you will find the perfect doors for your home.
The white oak Shaker 4 panel sliding barn door offers an easy glide mechanism for a quieter and smoother closing action, plus a trackless design to keep flooring uninterrupted and hazard-free.
- As well as its space-saving functionality, this door is easy to install and helps to create a distinctive upmarket look that will stand the test of time.
- An easy glide mechanism for a quieter and smoother closing action, plus a trackless design to keep flooring uninterrupted and hazard-free.
- Featuring a premium oak finish for that luxury feel, to make a real statement.
- Choice of track style
- Heavyweight Core
- FSC Mix 70%
- It is essential that the door is completely finished on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles and hinges etc. Prior to finishing or sealing, lightly sand any handling marks. Usually 3 top coats are satisfactory but we strongly recommend you that you treat this door in accordance with the stain or varnish manufacturerÂ’s instructions. A light sanding between coats will provide the best finish. Adequate drying time must be allowed between each coat. Failure to seal the doors accordingly will invalidate any claims.
Delivery Options and FAQs
We offer delivery tiers based on the size of your order on most products:
|LPD Delivery||Calculated at basket|
Insulation Charges ONLY
|£240 - £350||£60|
|£350 - £750||£40|
Timber Charges ONLY
|£240 - £499||£60|
A basket containing items from two or more delivery tiers will be charged at the highest tier.
For bulky deliveries we will call or text to arrange a suitable delivery date. Please ensure you provide an appropriate mobile number at the checkout.
All bulky and pallet orders will be delivered by large lorry to the kerbside. Please ensure there is suitable access to the delivery address before ordering.
Please note a signature is required for all bulky and pallet deliveries.
Should you have any questions regarding your delivery you can contact us via live chat or email by visiting our Contact Us page.
For more information please refer to our full Terms & Conditions.
Basket: ( items)View Basket