Liberon Raw Linseed Oil 250ml
A traditional oil for nourishing and waterproofing wood. This original oil polish has a tradition going back many centuries. Raw Linseed Oil is a hardwearing oil giving a mellow, patinated finish.
- For use on hard or close grained wood.
- Ideal for oiling cricket bats.
- Can be added to other oils to make unique blends.
- Traditional lubricant used in French Polishing.
- Add to putty to keep it soft.
- EN71 approved - safe for toys.
- Usage: interior.
Coverage: 1 L = 8-10 m².
Drying time: minimum 4 days.
The LIBRLO250 Raw Linseed Oil has a volume of 250ml
Our delivery charges depend on the products you purchase. Please add the items you require to the basket and your delivery charge will be calculated on the basket page.
Basket: ( items)View Basket