Palram - Canopia Garda Garden Conservatory Grey Bronze
- Perfect lounging area
- Stylish and contemporary
- High-quality, durable construction
An elegant, practical and sensible way to add a huge amount of extra outdoor space to a home for a very affordable cost is to install a Palram-Canopia Garda Garden Conservatory Grey Bronze which is designed and manufactured to an exacting standard and will provide many years of trouble-free and maintenance-free use for family and friends.
The heavy-duty aluminium frame and galvanised steel connectors provide great rigidity, resilience and durability and are finished with a granulated anthracite powder coated to rust proof the structure.
The roof panels of the Palram Garda Garden Conservatory Grey Bronze are made of polycarbonate and are virtually unbreakable with a bronze tint to diffuse brightness and block harmful UV rays, while the transparent acrylic wall panels are strong, resilient and easy to clean. Home installation of this stunning conservatory can be undertaken by two competent DIYers as no specialist skills or tools are needed during construction.
The Garda provides you with an ideal, Extra-Large space to embrace the outdoors from within the safety of indoors. This wonderful, spacious outdoor separate room is designed to be enjoyed at all seasons; allowing you to spend more time relaxing, reading a good book while enjoying a glass of wine, listening to music or simply enjoying your garden.
This Garden Room is supplied as an all-inclusive kit, with a comprehensive set of instructions to enable a DIYer to construct efficiently. Tap into your creativity with your new grand space. Use for indoor/outdoor dining with family and friends, as a special place to hold your holiday parties and special events. In a weekend you will add true beauty and value to your home and garden and still have plenty of time to spare, sit back and enjoy your new, beautiful room.
- Height: 332cm
- Width: 517cm
- Depth: 595cm
- Weight: 526.5kg
- Area: 30.8m²
- Material: Polycarbonate, aluminium
- Colour: Grey
- Finish: Grey powder-coated
- Virtually unbreakable, 16 mm multi-wall polycarbonate roof panels
- Treated bronze tinted glazing - transmits natural sunlight on overcast cloudy days yet provides sufficient shading
- Panels maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and a• High impact, crystal-clear acrylic wall panels, naturally resistant to harmful UV raysre 100% UV protected; they do not discolour, fracture or become brittle over time
- The high impact, transparent acrylic wall system is resilient, easy to clean, maintains high light transmission and perfectly integrates with any home design and outdoor environment
- Granulated anthracite powder-coated frame is made of heavy duty aluminium profiles and laser cut galvanised steel connectors
- Provides a highly durable, rust resistant & extra rigid structure
- Simple 2 person DIY assembly – sliding panels’ assembly system, ready to assemble pre-cut panels and pre-drilled profiles; all screws included
- Six wide double sliding pre-assembled doors, for ideal air flow and passage
- Lockable doors - lock with a master key
- Elegant top vent detail allows air flow and smoke relief
Our delivery charges depend on the products you purchase. Please add the items you require to the basket and your delivery charge will be calculated on the basket page.
Basket: ( items)View Basket