Palram - Canopia Gazebo Milano 4300 Grey Bronze - 4.3x3m
- Durable construction
- Relaxing lounging space
- Maintenance free design
The Palram - Canopia Gazebo Milano 4300 Grey Bronze - 4.3x3m is a beautifully designed, minimalist, spacious and functional gazebo that provides a shaded area with some sun protection as the roof panels provide 100% UV protection as well as protecting users from passing light rain showers.
Ideal as an outdoor space for entertaining whether it be a formal dinner party or a simple barbecue, it can also be used as a perfect space for reading and relaxing. Should further protection be needed from either the weather or flying insects, the Palram - Canopia Gazebo Milano 4300 Grey Bronze - 4.3x3m is pre-fitted with integrated rails and hooks to which curtains or netting, sold separately but designed explicitly for this gazebo, can be easily fitted retrospectively.
Strong, long-lasting and durable, thanks to the heavy-duty aluminium frame which is powder-coated to minimise maintenance costs and roof panels made from virtually unbreakable polycarbonate, this gazebo will give many years of trouble-free service.
Add new quality to your garden's lounging space with the elegant Palram Milano 4300 Garden Gazebo. Utilise it as a cool retreat during the sunny days of summer, a hot tub shelter, a space for your BBQ, or a private getaway. The Milano gazebo structure is sturdy, durable, and provides protection from the sun's harmful impact for many years of enjoyment.
Relax with your family and friends, host dinner parties, or simply enjoy the fresh air and view of your garden year-round.
- Height: 225cm
- Width: 309cm
- Depth: 426cm
- Weight: 94.2kg
- Area: 13.2m²
- Material: Polycarbonate, aluminium
- Colour: Grey
- Finish: Grey powder-coated
- Aluminium structure - robust, rust-resistant, granulated anthracite powder coated frame made of heavy duty aluminium and laser cut galvanised steel connectors
- Polycarbonate roof panels - virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels are high impact and shatter resistant
- Treated unique bronze glazing, blocks harmful UV rays, transmits natural sunlight yet provides sufficient shading
- Withstands harsh weather conditions - no need to remove panels during winter season
- 2 person DIY installation - sliding panels™ assembly system, ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, and all screws included
- Gutter and gutter heads - integrated gutter and gutter heads allow for water collection
- Integrated rails and hangers for adding optional curtains/netting
- Ventilation - integrated rails and hooks for installation curtains or mosquito netting
- Anchoring and foot-pads - included. 4-legged structure can be relocated and anchored to any surface
- Maintenance free design
Our delivery charges depend on the products you purchase. Please add the items you require to the basket and your delivery charge will be calculated on the basket page.
Basket: ( items)View Basket