Palram - Canopia Gazebo Monaco Hexagonal Grey
- Perfect outdoor lounging area
- Stylish and contemporary
- Maintenance free design
Considering how much extra time can be spent outdoors in gardens that have a gazebo, compared to a garden with no covered outdoor space, the Palram Gazebo Monaco Hexagonal Grey must offer one of the best ways to improve one's quality of life for a comparatively small outlay.
Laid out in a classical hexagon shape which is 4.5m across, this sizeable gazebo is a perfect location from which to enjoy a garden while reading, resting, eating, drinking or socialising and offers the benefit of providing some protection from the weather, especially the occasional passing shower.
The Palram Gazebo Monaco Hexagonal Grey is an innovative, thoughtful piece of product design which has created a structure that is a straightforward installation for two capable individuals using the easy to follow instructions together with the supplied hardware and screws and it does away with the need to employ a specialist tradesman or use specialist tools.
The Palram - Canopia Monaco Garden Gazebo is impressive and super strong, crafted to deliver elegance and utility to your garden all year round.
The Monaco Garden Gazebo and smoking shelter provides the perfect outdoor lounging area for your garden or courtyard.
It is well-designed for entertaining and celebrating special family events, hosting a BBQ grill bash, or for alfresco dining. You will enjoy this luxurious all-weather gazebo, on rainy as well as on fantastic sunny days. Monaco’s hexagonal shape makes it an eye-catching centrepiece, providing an attractive focal point, increasing the pleasure you derive from your outdoor space.
- Height: 289.5cm
- Width: 450cm
- Depth: 450cm
- Weight: 91kg
- Area: 20.3m²
- Material: Polycarbonate, aluminium
- Colour: Grey
- Finish: Grey powder-coated
- Sturdy and durable structure - anthracite powder coated aluminium profiles & galvanised steel connectors
- Gazebo structure resists corrosion and lends a refined touch to any garden environment
- Virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected 6mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels
- Treated bronze glazing - transmits natural sunlight on overcast cloudy days yet provides sufficient shading on sunny days
- Simple 2 person DIY assembly - ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, and all screws included
- Integrated gutter & gutter heads – allow for water collection
- Maintenance free and withstands harsh weather conditions - no need to remove panels during winter season
- Built-in gutter and 6 gutter heads to channel and collect rainwater
- Structure can be relocated and anchored to any surface - anchoring kit included
- Decorative wind & smoke escarpment feature at the top of the gazebo
Our delivery charges depend on the products you purchase. Please add the items you require to the basket and your delivery charge will be calculated on the basket page.
Basket: ( items)View Basket