Palram Gazebo Roma Hexagonal Grey
- Perfect outdoor lounging area
- Stylish and contemporary
- Maintenance free design
If you are looking for a top end, high-quality, hexagonal gazebo with a strong, sturdy structure that is long-lasting and requires minimum maintenance, then the Palram Gazebo Roma Hexagonal Grey is the gazebo for you with its classical good looks and traditional form.
The polycarbonate roof panels are of unbeatable quality being almost unbreakable with a bronze glazing that allows sunlight through on overcast days but provides 100% UV protection on sunny days. In addition, the roof panels are resistant to discolouring and cracking, and do not need to be removed in winter since they will withstand severe weather conditions.
Featuring a visually appealing, ventilation escarpment at the top, to improve airflow and allow smoke to escape, the Palram Gazebo Roma Hexagonal Grey has a sturdy, durable, aluminium structure that is powder-coated to give many years of maintenance-free service and which can be erected by two DIY enthusiasts due to its clever design and easy to follow installation instructions.
The Palram Roma Hexagonal Garden Gazebo provides you with an ideal outdoor lounging area for your garden or backyard. It is engineered to meet strong winds (150 km/h) and heavy snow load (250 kg/ m²). You will enjoy this luxurious gazebo on rainy as well as on fantastic sunny days; it was designed with your comfort in mind, perfect for basking in your outdoor leisure spa or a lounging area, and for hosting a BBQ grill bash or a romantic dinner for two.
This gazebo and outdoor living space provides an attractive focal point, adds style to your garden appeal and provides you and your family with a private, shaded space. Increase the pleasure you derive from your outdoors, unwind at the end of your busy day, allow yourself to spend more time enjoying your garden, relax with a good book, a glass of wine, or for alfresco entertaining.
Turn your outdoor area into an elegant gathering space, in addition to your home and lifestyle to be enjoyed year-round!
- Height: 304.6cm
- Width: 359cm
- Depth: 414.5cm
- Weight: 137.82kg
- Area: 14.9m²
- Material: Polycarbonate, aluminium
- Colour: Grey
- Finish: Grey powder-coated
- Virtually unbreakable, 6mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact and shatter resistant
- Treated bronze glazing - transmits natural sunlight on overcast cloudy days yet provides sufficient shading on hot sunny days
- Panels maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolour, fracture or become brittle over time
- Withstands severe weather conditions - no need to remove panels during winter season
- Robust structure - reinforced design with durable and corrosion resistant anthracite powder coated finished aluminium profiles and galvanised steel connectors
- Engineered to meet strong winds and heavy snow loads when properly assembled and anchored to a solid base such as concrete or asphalt. Wind tested to 120 km/h and snow load rating: 250 kg/m²
- Simple 2 person DIY assembly - ready to assemble pre-cut panels and pre-drilled profiles; all screws included
- Decorative wind & smoke escarpment feature at the top of the gazebo for enhanced air flowDecorative wind & smoke escarpment feature at the top of the gazebo for enhanced air flow
- Anchoring Kit included - structure can be anchored to any surface and relocated at will
- Can be used as a smoking shelter
Delivery Options and FAQs
We offer delivery tiers based on the size of your order on most products:
|LPD Delivery||Calculated at basket|
Insulation Charges ONLY
|£240 - £350||£60|
|£350 - £750||£40|
Timber Charges ONLY
|£240 - £499||£60|
A basket containing items from two or more delivery tiers will be charged at the highest tier.
For bulky deliveries we will call or text to arrange a suitable delivery date. Please ensure you provide an appropriate mobile number at the checkout.
All bulky and pallet orders will be delivered by large lorry to the kerbside. Please ensure there is suitable access to the delivery address before ordering.
Please note a signature is required for all bulky and pallet deliveries.
Should you have any questions regarding your delivery you can contact us via live chat or email by visiting our Contact Us page.
For more information please refer to our full Terms & Conditions.
Basket: ( items)View Basket