Premium Timber Decking Board - 38mm x 150mm
Starting at £22.50 Inc. VAT
- PREMIUM extra chunky decking board
- Thicker style for enhanced longevity
- Responsibly sourced timber
- Treated with Tanalith E for fungal protection
Premium Timber Decking Board 38mm x 150mm
*Sizes are nominal - Finished sizes in brackets:*
- 38mm (33mm) x 150mm (142mm) x 4500mm (4500mm)
- 38mm (33mm) x 150mm (142mm) x 4800mm (4800mm)
- 38mm (33mm) x 150 (142mm) x 5100mm (5100mm)
- 38mm (33mm) x 150mm (142mm) x 5400mmm (5400mm)
Our premium extra chunky decking boards are not your average board. The Timber Decking Board 38mm x 150mm is a high-quality, responsibly sourced timber board that is the ideal choice for your garden decking needs. Its enhanced thickness improves endurance and gives your decking a stronger construction.
Pressure treated with Tanalith E, this decking board offers enhanced longevity even through the impact of natural conditions. The Tanalith E pressure treatment crafts a high resistance, long-lasting defence against fungal and insect damage for your new wood deck. A waterborne product based on copper triazole, Tanalith E is a greener alternative to traditional timber treatments.
Featuring an earthy green wood colour, this timber decking board blends in well with a natural environment, working particularly well in gardens. The colour is durable and does not fade easily, ensuring your new decking will maintain a high-grade look all year round.
This timber decking board is available in 4500mm, 4800mm, 5100mm and 5400mm lengths.
- An established and proven alternative to traditional chromated/copper/arsenate(CCA) treated timber
- Tanalith E provides effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack
- Proven performance, widely-used and accepted worldwide
- Appealing natural green colour with excellent colour durability, blending perfectly with nature
- Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology
- Conforms to new European Standards and individual national requirements of other countries
Delivery Options and FAQs
We offer delivery tiers based on the size of your order on most products:
|LPD Delivery||Calculated at basket|
Insulation Charges ONLY
|£240 - £350||£60|
|£350 - £750||£40|
Timber Charges ONLY
|£240 - £499||£60|
A basket containing items from two or more delivery tiers will be charged at the highest tier.
Please note a signature is required for all bulky and pallet deliveries.
For more information please refer to our full Terms & Conditions.
Basket: ( items)View Basket