Rockwool RW3 Insulation Slab 30mm x 1200mm x 600mm (12 Packs per Pallet)
RW3 is a flexible high-quality resin bonded Rockwool insulation board that can be used for thermal, acoustic and fire insulation. Rockwool is created from the volcanic rock over 200 million years old. They are manufactured in a variety of thicknesses and densities to suit most requirements.
They are suitable for many applications including thermal insulation for floors, walls, roofs and boiler rooms. Rockwool is simple to fit into different spaces allowing a snug fit between the supporting frameworks.
- Reduced energy consumption.
- Rockwool offers you protection from heat.
- Thermal: Most heat in houses is lost from the walls, ceilings and mostly the roof.
- Rockwool Insulation can be used in ceilings, floors and walls.
- Rockwool Insulation keeps the heat inside the house.
- Our insulation range is available in different, sizes, thicknesses and weights.
- It provides top-quality insulation for your home or construction project, ensuring better energy efficiency in buildings.
- Resisting high temperatures it's excellent for fire, thermal and acoustic insulation.
Environment and Health Safety:
Rockwool insulation products are, and always have been, free from gases that are harmful to the environment, such as CFC and HCFC or any gases that have Ozone Depletion Potential(ODP) or Global Warming Potential (GWP).
It complies with the safety requirements for fire resistance without any health hazards.
Delivery charges will depend on the contents of your order and will be calculated at checkout.
Basket: ( items)View Basket