The Lindab Half Round Gutter Outlet 125mm Painted Antique White is another great product by Lindab designed to allow rainwater to travel from your gutter into a downpipe and then into a nearby drain. It uses galvanised steel, like many of Lindab’s products, to help give it eco-friendly properties by stopping a large CO2 impact from occurring. This is done by coating a steel core with a layer of zinc which also allows the gutter outlet to resist against rust and decay.
Additionally, the strong materials used give the Lindab Half Round Gutter Outlet 125mm Painted Antique White durable properties allowing it to stay resilient against harsh weather conditions and even vandalism. If you’re looking for a strong but environmentally-friendly solution to guttering, then look no further than this product.
When it comes to creating beautiful, environmentally friendly and maintenance free buildings, using the right materials is everything. The Lindab Rainline Steel Rainwater system uses the very best in lightweight galvanised steel to create a contemporary, cost effective and eco-friendly guttering system that won't shrink, split or leak and looks great too.
Each piece of core steel is coated with 275g zinc per square metre, a naturally self-healing coating that won't discolour or rust. The coating on both our High Build Polyester and Aluzinc guttering systems, are guaranteed for 15 years with a life expectancy in excess of 70 years.
Rainline is ideal for modern and traditional buildings for both refurbishments and new build projects. Gutters and downpipes simply push together without the need for any special tools or sealants.
- Steel is the ultimate material for roof-drainage systems.
- It is much lighter than cast iron, is easier to handle than aluminium and offers minimal thermal movement compared to plastic (which can move and crack causing leaks).
- Lindab's steel also has the lowest CO2 impact of any competitor.
- The only maintenance required is an occasional wipe or wash down.
- Easy assembly and installation guarantee a long service life.
- Highly resistant to attack from vandals can be fixed flush to a wall to prevent anyone climbing up the downpipe
Minimum environmental impact
- Tests have proven that Rainline steel systems reflect the lowest cradle-to-grave impact by minimizing the use of raw materials, components, energy, packaging and transport.
- Competitively priced against leading plastic systems and inexpensive compared with aluminium and cast iron.
- Delivery Information
This item is available for delivery on between Monday and Friday.
Please note that larger deliveries may require a signature.
All Deliveries will take place Monday - Friday 8 am until 6 pm