Lindab Rectangular Fascia Bracket 136mm Painted Antique White
Spacings recommended at 800mm intervals.
- Length : 50mm.
- Diameter : 136mm.
When it comes to creating beautiful, environmentally friendly and maintenance free buildings, using the right materials is everything. The Lindab Rainline Steel Rainwater system uses the very best in lightweight galvanised steel to create a contemporary, cost effective and eco-friendly guttering system that won't shrink, split or leak and looks great too.
Each piece of core steel is coated with 275g zinc per square metre, a naturally self-healing coating that won't discolour or rust. The coating on both our High Build Polyester and Aluzinc guttering systems, are guaranteed for 15 years with a life expectancy in excess of 70 years.
Rainline is ideal for modern and traditional buildings for both refurbishments and new build projects. Gutters and downpipes simply push together without the need for any special tools or sealants.
- Steel is the ultimate material for roof-drainage systems.
- It is much lighter than cast iron, is easier to handle than aluminium and offers minimal thermal movement compared to plastic (which can move and crack causing leaks).
- Lindab's steel also has the lowest CO2 impact of any competitor.
- The only maintenance required is an occasional wipe or wash down.
- Easy assembly and installation guarantee a long service life.
- Highly resistant to attack from vandals can be fixed flush to a wall to prevent anyone climbing up the downpipe
Minimum environmental impact
- Tests have proven that Rainline steel systems reflect the lowest cradle-to-grave impact by minimizing the use of raw materials, components, energy, packaging and transport.
- Competitively priced against leading plastic systems and inexpensive compared with aluminium and cast iron.
- Delivery Information
This item is available for delivery on between Monday and Friday.
Please note that larger deliveries may require a signature.
All Deliveries will take place Monday - Friday 8 am until 6 pm