Lindab Rectangular Fascia Bracket 136mm Painted Antique White
Spacings recommended at 800mm intervals.
The Lindab Rectangular Fascia Bracket Antique White is an eco-friendly, cost effective and contemporary guttering system which is very reliable and durable as it will not shrink, split or leak like many other guttering systems these days. The Lindab Rectangular Fascia Bracket Antique White is has a galvanised coating meaning this item will not rust, discolour or depreciate in any way.
Galvanisation of this is done with 275g of zinc and this is what guarantees the 15 year long life span of the Lindab Rectangular Fascia Bracket Antique White. At a length of 50mm and a diameter of 136mm these fascia brackets can be fixed flush to a wall to prevent anyone climbing up or going down the pipe. Ordering the Lindab Rectangular Fascia Bracket Antique White on our website will be the hardest thing you do as these require very little maintenance as they only require a little wipe down every now and again and the installation time is impressively quick!
- Length : 50mm.
- Diameter : 136mm.
When it comes to creating beautiful, environmentally friendly and maintenance free buildings, using the right materials is everything. The Lindab Rainline Steel Rainwater system uses the very best in lightweight galvanised steel to create a contemporary, cost effective and eco-friendly guttering system that won't shrink, split or leak and looks great too.
Each piece of core steel is coated with 275g zinc per square metre, a naturally self-healing coating that won't discolour or rust. The coating on both our High Build Polyester and Aluzinc guttering systems, are guaranteed for 15 years with a life expectancy in excess of 70 years.
Rainline is ideal for modern and traditional buildings for both refurbishments and new build projects. Gutters and downpipes simply push together without the need for any special tools or sealants.
- Steel is the ultimate material for roof-drainage systems.
- It is much lighter than cast iron, is easier to handle than aluminium and offers minimal thermal movement compared to plastic (which can move and crack causing leaks).
- Lindab's steel also has the lowest CO2 impact of any competitor.
- The only maintenance required is an occasional wipe or wash down.
- Easy assembly and installation guarantee a long service life.
- Highly resistant to attack from vandals can be fixed flush to a wall to prevent anyone climbing up the downpipe
Minimum environmental impact
- Tests have proven that Rainline steel systems reflect the lowest cradle-to-grave impact by minimizing the use of raw materials, components, energy, packaging and transport.
- Competitively priced against leading plastic systems and inexpensive compared with aluminium and cast iron.
- Delivery Information
This item is available for delivery on between Monday and Friday.
Please note that larger deliveries may require a signature.
All Deliveries will take place Monday - Friday 8 am until 6 pm