Harcon In-line Non Profile Roof Tile Vent - Red
Harcon Profiled Tile Roofline Vents are discreet interlocking tile vents that are almost invisible from the ground. Vents will be the same size as the tile it is matching with our bespoke tile matching service.
- Provides 10,000mm2 of ventilation
- Incorporates barriers to prevent water ingress
- Tile matching service available
- One felt sleeve (FW1) is supplied with each unit
Installation: Cowl or Roofline Vents for Tile Roof
- Complete roofing to one course below the position for the tile vent.
- Hold vent in position as centrally as possible between the rafters and mark where the vent spigot touches the underlay.
- Cut underlay in a cross, fold up and back.
- Insert felt weir, if using, under batten above opening, positioning it centrally above the hole.
- Nail felt weir to the batten.
- Nail felt over the battens.
Basket: ( items)Go to checkout