Sawn Treated C16 Timber Eased Edge 47mm
- Responsibly sourced timber
- Treated for enhanced longevity
- Fresh natural green colour
- Protected against fungal & insect attacks
- Stress graded to C16 specification
Sawn Treated C16 Timber Eased Edge - 47mm
Highly versatile, this Sawn Treated C16 Timber is ideal for a variety of jobs. These include joist work, small roof extensions, fencing, gardening, leisure timber applications and general construction work.
This C16 timber is constructed to be used for both indoor and outdoor work and is tanalised pressure treated for maximum lifespan. The proven performance of this treatment provides long-term protection against fungal and insect attack. Materials used to treat the timber are from recycled sources and biodegradable biocides. Treated timber is highly effective and guaranteed to last longer in comparison to non-treated timber.
- Stress Graded to C16 specification for structural applications
- Treated to maximise lifespan and protect against insect and fungal attack
- Ideal for joist work and small roof extensions
- Responsibly sourced
- All sizes are approximate (+/- 3mm)
- Sizes are nominal, finished sizes in brackets
- Conforms to new European Standards and individual countries' national requirements
- An established and proven alternative to traditional chromated/copper/arsenate(CCA) treated timber
- Effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack
- Proven performance, widely used and accepted worldwide
- Appealing natural green colour with excellent colour durability, blending perfectly with nature
- Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology
- 47mm (44mm) X 100mm (95mm) X 4800mm
- 47mm (44mm) X 125mm (120mm) X 4800mm
- 47mm (44mm) X 150mm (145mm) X 4800mm
- 47mm (44mm) X 200mm (195mm) X 4800mm
- 47mm (44mm) X 175mm (170mm) X 4800mm
- 47mm (44mm) X 225mm (220mm) X 4800mm
Please Note: Sizes are nominal, the finished sizes are shown in brackets next to the nominal size.
Delivery Options and FAQs
We offer delivery tiers based on the size of your order on most products:
|LPD Delivery||Calculated at basket|
Insulation Charges ONLY
|£240 - £350||£60|
|£350 - £750||£40|
Timber Charges ONLY
|£240 - £499||£60|
A basket containing items from two or more delivery tiers will be charged at the highest tier.
For bulky deliveries we will call or text to arrange a suitable delivery date. Please ensure you provide an appropriate mobile number at the checkout.
All bulky and pallet orders will be delivered by large lorry to the kerbside. Please ensure there is suitable access to the delivery address before ordering.
Please note a signature is required for all bulky and pallet deliveries.
Should you have any questions regarding your delivery you can contact us via live chat or email by visiting our Contact Us page.
For more information please refer to our full Terms & Conditions.
Basket: ( items)View Basket