Sawn Treated C16 Timber Eased Edge 75mm
- Responsibly sourced timber
- Pressure treated for optimum longevity
- Protected against fungal & insect attacks
- Fresh natural green colour
- Stress graded to C16 specification
Sawn Treated C16 Timber Eased Edge - 75mm
Sawn Treated C16 Timber Eased Edge - 75mm is Ideal for general construction, fencing, garden and leisure timber applications. This treated timber is responsibly sourced and proven to perform well.
Designed for structural applications, this C16 Timber is Tenalised pressure treated for an extended lifespan. This treatment stops insect and fungal attack, meaning it is ideal for outdoor use. The treatment causes the timber to be an appealing green, blending seamlessly with nature. The copper and triazoles used in the treatment are sourced from recycled materials and are organic biodegradable biocides.
- Stress Graded to C16 specification for structural applications
- Treated to maximise lifespan and protect against insect and fungal attack
- Ideal for joist work and small roof extensions
- Responsibly sourced
- All sizes are approximate (+/- 3mm)
- Sizes are nominal, finished sizes in brackets
- Conforms to new European Standards and individual countries' national requirements
- An established and proven alternative to traditional chromated/copper/arsenate(CCA) treated timber
- Effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack
- Proven performance, widely used and accepted worldwide
- Appealing natural green colour with excellent colour durability, blending perfectly with nature
- Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology
- 75mm (70mm) x 200mm (195mm) x 4800mm
- 75mm (70mm) x 225mm (220mm) x 4800mm
Please Note: Sizes are nominal, the finished sizes are shown in brackets next to the nominal size.
Delivery Options and FAQs
We offer delivery tiers based on the size of your order on most products:
|LPD Delivery||Calculated at basket|
Insulation Charges ONLY
|£240 - £350||£60|
|£350 - £750||£40|
Timber Charges ONLY
|£240 - £499||£60|
A basket containing items from two or more delivery tiers will be charged at the highest tier.
For bulky deliveries we will call or text to arrange a suitable delivery date. Please ensure you provide an appropriate mobile number at the checkout.
All bulky and pallet orders will be delivered by large lorry to the kerbside. Please ensure there is suitable access to the delivery address before ordering.
Please note a signature is required for all bulky and pallet deliveries.
Should you have any questions regarding your delivery you can contact us via live chat or email by visiting our Contact Us page.
For more information please refer to our full Terms & Conditions.
Basket: ( items)View Basket