Explore our range of Cream Tiles from brands including Verona & Laura Ashley. Cream Tiles are a stunning option for colour choice.
With their soft hues, neutral tones and cosy feel, cream tiles are perfect for complementing other colours. Cream Tiles are classic in style and their versatility in working with other colours allows them to continuously be on trend too.
You will find a large range of floor and wall cream tiles to choose from at Building Supplies Online. All from leading UK tile manufacturers at competitive prices and fast delivery.
Choosing Cream Tiles
- Like white, Cream Tiles are great for providing a clean and streamlined look. However for some rooms white is sometimes considered too sterile looking as a shade. Cream Tiles have a unique softness to make a room look inviting and add further warmth and tranquillity.
- If white is still very much on your radar, then using cream can be a great option to break up the intensity of white. If required for example in a kitchen you could add a cream splashback teamed with white tiles or cabinetry. Cream Tiles also complement monochrome themed rooms. If you feel a room is too harsh then the introduction of Cream Tiles will add a level of softness without losing the overall look of the room.
- Cream Tiles work well with calm subtle greys, blues, greens or daring and bold colours such as deep reds and purples.
- Cream Tiles are both fantastic to experiment with and are easy to design a room incorporating them with. Being a soft and neutral colour means you really can not get it wrong, so enjoy and have fun with them.
Different Styles of Cream Tiles
- Wood-effect tile ranges are currently very popular. This is due to their authentic look and their ability to add warmth and an element of nature in to your chosen space. Our Verona Galloway Matt Wall and Floor Cream Tile does just this.
- Beautifully finished, these cream tiles will bring a statement to any room. They will also add texture and a stunning finish to your walls or floors. Cream tiles are both fantastic to experiment with and are easy to design a room incorporating them with. Being a soft and neutral colour means you really can not get it wrong, so enjoy and have fun with them.
- If you are looking to meet vintage with contemporary, metro cream tiles are superb.
- You will have seen Metro tiles in design publications has they have received such positive feedback over the last few years.
- The Bevelled Wall Metro Cream Tile is ideal if you are looking for a modern and streamlined tile to complement your urban look. This Metro range of rectangle ceramic tiles are great for any room. They have a stunning high-quality gloss finish which is great if you are looking also to create the illusion of a bigger space. A gloss finish will accentuate this by bouncing light off the tiles adding depth and creating crucial further light.
- Metro tiles endorse the classic look and are timeless option which will not go away. Geometric shapes have seen a dramatic increase in popularity over the last 12 months. Hexagons are sought after and for very good reason.
Using your Cream Tiles
If you looking to achieve a modern style finish, our Hexagons Multi-Use Cream Tiles will deliver this very look. You have the option of completing the look with solely cream tiles or co-coordinating with black, grey or white hexagon shaped tiles. This will create a showstopping decorative pattern and fresh geometry to floors and walls.
These textured cream tiles are available in either small or large sizes. They work well on their own or you could go one step further and use the smaller sized tiles on most of your walls and the larger tiles on a one wall. This will make a striking feature wall which will be very much on trend.
If you would like to break up the cream tiles by adding an additional colour the Laura Ashley range are also available in another 8 vintage shades. This includes:
- French Grey
- Duck Egg
- Pale Biscuit
All of which will complement each other beautifully if you choose to combine 2 or 3 together.
Luxurious Cream Tiles
A neutral cream colour palette with muted details of rich caramels and precious golds. The Bali Cream range is a beautiful, palatial selection. It's made ever so contemporary by its choice of oversize tile formats but with the rustic charm of marble. This range of cream tiles is available in various sizes including cream mosaics.
As with any other colour of tile, cream tiles are available in a large range of tones, appearances, textures and finishes. Allowing you to find the perfect cream tile for you.
If you would like to add a unique look using cream tiles then look no further than our Verona Cream Tiles. These cream tiles will turn any wall into an instant feature. They will be the talking point for any guest with their array of natural materials and stunning colours used.
If you have any questions at all regarding our range of cream tiles, don’t hesitate to contact our knowledgeable team on live chat where they will be happy to assist you.