Red Tiles are back! Forget the bright letter box red tiles of the 80’s, red tiles have re-entered the style stakes but in a subtle, darker and subdued offering such as burgundy and ruby red avoiding those garish shades, we associate red tiles with.
Why Choose Red Tiles
As we know, red is a beautifully warm and inviting colour which lost its way a little over the past couple of decades, but red tiles are back to inject class and an understated boldness to our interiors.These new off red shades can really wow a room so don’t shy away, embrace the exciting and on trend darker shades of red tiles, and enjoy the energy and luxury red tiles bring.
Ok, so maybe not 50 but there are many shades of red tiles to choose from with us at Building Supplies Online. Choosing between them will just depend on your personal choice and the design scheme you are working with.
Our Range of Red Tiles
- Our Colour Compendium Brights Rouge Wall Red Tiles are an excellent choice if you are wanting to inject some red accents in to a room in small doses to accentuate architectural elements such as windows, unusual walls or pieces such as a bespoke bath or a shower.
- Just using some strong coloured tiles in different zones in any room will create a beautiful effect without overpowering the whole décor making your room pop and ooze opulence. These tiles are square in shape and so very easy to use.
- If you have a traditional style kitchen or looking to imitate one our Cookhouse Character Wine Red Tile is a great red option to go for.
- These stylish and rustic looking tiles with slightly rough edging for added character will create an exceptional and unique looking kitchen either ideal to use as a feature wall or a half-wall tiling option or splashback adding charming character and warmth.
- The designer V&A Burgundy Wall Red Tiles are another great alternative for a cosy country kitchen look.
Red tiles were often seen in Victorian and Edwardian period properties both in internal rooms and externally on stunning and dramatic front pathways leading to the entrance of a house so red tiles are not at all a new concept. If you are opting to create a room with traditional charm, then red is a great authentic base colour bringing older properties back to their roots and periodic beauty.
If you have a more contemporary design in mind and would like to opt for a modern and show-stopping red then check out our Brooklyn Wall Tiles. These oblong vibrant tiles speak for themselves and would suit both a modern or a traditional kitchen. Either use these red tiles solely as a block of or co-ordinate with another colour from the choice of 6 from this glossy Brooklyn range.
Either way you decide to use these Brooklyn red tiles, you will be sure to grab attention with these glamourous and striking looking red tiles. Surprisingly, red tiles are equally perfect when used in a home office environment where you will benefit from a décor full of vibrancy and energy to transcend into your work and motivate you in the process.
Red Patterned Tiles
Ideal to create a Moroccan design statement floor, wall or both in a bathroom or bedroom or would look equally stunning in an entrance hall in a period property. Our Parian Multi-Use Plain Red Tiles complement this coloured decors multi-use tiles perfectly as well as a border to your patchwork tiles.
Complementing Red Tile Accents
If you are looking for ways to contribute to red tile accents in your kitchen, we have a lovely selection of beautiful red tile splashbacks and upstands. Both our wall impact glass lipstick large tile and our wall impact glass cranberry splashback large tile will deliver a showstopping accent to your room with the practicality of maintaining your walls in top condition from cooking and kitchen spillage. If you have any questions at all regarding any of our red tiles don’t hesitate to join us on live-chat where our expert trade team will be happy to assist with your query.
There are no products matching the selection.