The brand new range of VELUX flat roof windows now incorporates a manual opening mechanism. Whereas previously VELUX only offered electric operation or fixed, this new range expands the possibilities even further.
An energy saving double glazed unit with polycarbonate dome on top allows rainwater to simply run off the unit and onto the flat roof and gets rid of any worries about water ponding.
The manual opening VELUX flat roof windows come complete with a 1.9m telescopic opening rod.
- COMES WITH A CLEAR POLYCARBONATE COVER
- Energy efficient with an interior area U-value of 1.4W/m2K (certified to EN 12567-2) and an external surface area U-value of 0.72W/m2K (certified to EN 1873)
- Double-glazed window with protective polycarbonate cover
- Certified to European Security Standards EN 1627-30
- Excellent sound insulation from rain and hail
- Polycarbonate cover designed simpy to protect the double glazed unit from rain and snow
- Double glazed unit has a toughened outer pane and laminated inner pane which complies to class P2A, according to EN 356
- Kerb and sash made of extruded hard PVC profiles
- AA fire rated
- 150mm extension kerb allows installation in warm or sedum roof constructions
- Suitable for roof pitches from 0-15°.
- Delivery Information