Velux GPL 3070 Pine Top Hung Window FK06 (66 x 118cm)
The Velux GPL FK06 3070 Pine Top Hung Window offers a great choice for your rooms. This window has a white finish and rounded corners for a modern appeal- it also has a laminated inner window pane. The window also rotates to 45o which makes for easier cleaning. The Velux GPL FK06 3070 Pine Top Hung Window has a top control bar allows the window to be placed in unconventional places.
This Velux GPL FK06 3070 Pine Top Hung Window is waterproof and maintenance-free allowing for an easier lifestyle -which is a must in all busy homes. This window has clip-on covers which allows for an easy installation. There are friction springs which holds the window open
This window also includes ventilation flaps which allow you to enjoy the fresh air even when the window is locked- the built-in air filters reduce the dust and insects in the air.
- Comfortable top control bar.
- The window swivels 45° in its frame, this makes cleaning easy.
- Stylish white finish with smooth rounded corners for that modern look.
- Waterproof and maintenance-free.
- Obscure glazing available, ideal for bathrooms.
Use of the ventilation flap
To enjoy fresh air even when the window is fully closed, pull the control bar lightly downwards to open the ventilation flap. The window will remain locked, but air can enter the room through a built-in air filter that keeps out dust, insects and driving snow.
Opening and closing the window
Pull the control bar once more to open the window. Friction springs in the hinges allow the sash to be parked in partially open positions. The window is closed by pushing upwards firmly on the control bar to lock the sash and close the ventilation flap.
The built-in barrel bolt allows you to fix the window in an open position. The barrel bolt is placed in the top right part of the window, and slides into the bushing at the top of the side frame.
Cleaning the pane
To clean the outer pane, rotate the sash 180 degrees. The sash must be secured in position by sliding the barrel bolt into the bushing at the bottom of the side frame. This safety feature leaves both hands free for cleaning.
Clean the pane with a soft, clean, lint-free cloth/chamois leather/nonabrasive sponge or a clean, non-metal window squeegee. Clean water will normally be sufficient for cleaning the pane. Ordinary, non-abrasive household cleaners can also be used. Soft water is best for cleaning panes. Therefore, in hard-water areas add a small amount of detergent to soften the water or wipe off all excess water after cleaning.
- Avoid contact from silicone with the pane.
- Do not use any cleaning products containing abrasive particles.
- Do not use highly acidic or (highly) alkaline household cleaners for cleaning the pane.
- Avoid contact with the pane from all sharp or abrasive objects including jewellery.
- Never attempt to clean off dirt on the pane without first applying water.
- If any works are taking place in the vicinity of the pane, protect the pane with a clean plastic sheet to prevent any splashes or staining from aggressive and abrasive compounds.
- Delivery Information
This item is available for delivery between Monday and Friday. Order before 4 and get 2 working day delivery.
Once your order has been shipped from our warehouse you will receive an email notifying you.
All Deliveries will take place Monday - Friday 8 am until 6 pm