VELUX GPL 2070 MK04 78x98 White Painted Top Hung Window
With a VELUX top-hung roof window the sky is the limit. An elegant handle at the bottom allows easy operation and VELUX top-hung roof windows give you a full, open view of your skyline and maximise the amount of natural daylight that can be allowed in. As well as opening outwards for an unobstructed view and feeling of extra space, VELUX top-hung windows also rotate 180 degrees for easy cleaning from the inside.
Benefits of VELUX top-hung roof windows
- Enjoy panoramic views - While increasing your energy efficiency and natural ventilation
- True skylight lighting - greatly increase the amount of natural light in your rooms
- Convenient bottom operation - the perfect choice for loft conversions with windows in easy reach
Top-hung roof windows are more than just a window and can dramatically change a room. They’re the fastest way to add natural light, ventilation and the feeling of openness to your under roof spaces. The impact in terms of daylight and fresh air, not to mention the view, is stunning.
White painted finish
For a lighter, brighter living space, choose the NEW VELUX white-painted roof windows. The VELUX GPL 2070 white finish reflects more light back into your home than darker surfaces would, and matches beautifully with any room.
So you can fill your home with more light, more life. Made from the same high quality natural wood the traditional clear lacquer roof windows, the new white painted roof windows bring a fresh, modern touch to any living space.
Best in class white painted finish
• Bright white finish with discreet wood grain matches perfectly with modern interiors.
• Painted before assembly for a flawless finish and outstanding durability.
• Anti-fungal treatment ensures longevity of wood finish.
• Lower maintenance than pine finish roof windows.
• Perfect wood treatment Produced from high quality certified wood.
• Expert workmanship throughout. Continuous quality checks during production.
• Highly UV resistant water-based breathable paint to preserve a crisp bright look.
• Ideal for humid rooms, such as kitchens or bathrooms
• High quality natural pine painted white
• No visible joints
- Laminated inner pane with foils for safety
- 4mm toughened outer pane for strength
Excellent Energy Efficiency
Experience a more comfortable home and lower energy bills with VELUX ThermoTechnology. Innovative use of high performance materials in the window construction provides excellent energy efficiency, insulation and an airtight seal.