Combine roof windows to extend the possibilities for view and daylight. Ideal for storey-and-a-half houses, to provide an expanded view and take full advantage of natural light as the sun moves throughout the day.
This is a double glazed vertical element with advanced glazing and has a uValue of 1.2.
New generation features
More daylight : up to 18% larger pane area.
Slim profile : slim profiles and larger pane means more glass and less frame.
Thermo technology : innovative use of high performance insulation material.
More comfort : a more modern and attractive design with excellent ventilation and operation control.
Control bar : new design of the control bar with functionality icons.
Exterior design : improved exterior finish with a softer and more discrete expression.
Click-on covers : fewer screws with the new click-on covers.
Top cover : slimmer top cover.
Lacquered natural pine finish painted white - GIL
• Pine core painted white.
• Excellent value for money and easy to install.
• Made from High quality natural pine.
• Protective triple coat clear lacquer helps to preserve the timber of the window.
• Easy to use top control bar for opening and even ventilation purposes when the window is closed.
• Rotates 180° for easy cleaning.
60 advanced glazing
Same characteristics as the 73 laminated glazing with the following benefits :
• Lower uValue for premium performance.
• 6mm toughened outer pane with low-E coating for improved energy efficiency and noise reduction.
• 10 year guarantee on windows and flashings.
• Suitable for roof pitches between 15° and 55°.
• BBA certified.