VELUX GGU 0062 FK04 66 x 98 White Centre Pivot Window
The Velux white centre pivot roof window offers great energy efficiency as well as fantastic cosmetic appeal. The Velux GGU 0062 has a laminated inner window pane, giving you that extra safety benefit. The Polyurethane finish means there are no joins where moisture may enter.
The Velux GGU 0062 is easy to install with click on covers as well improved insulation features. The Velux GGU 0062 is suitable for roof pitches between 15-90 degrees.
WHITE POLYURETHANE FINISH
- Wooden core encased in moisture-resistant white polyurethane; the first choice for humid rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- Maintenance-free, which is ideal for out-of-reach areas.
- Specially heat treated timber core delivers improved insulation.
Centre PivotPut fresh air at your fingertips with a centre-pivot VELUX roof window. A centre-pivot roof window is easy to operate - even with furniture beneath. The innovative top control bar allows you to install the window lower than an equivalent top-hung operated roof window to get an excellent view while standing and when seated. We recommend centre-pivot windows if you have to, or wish to, place your window in a low position, for instance: in rooms with a low ceiling or where you’d like a better view of the surroundings below.
- Comfortable top control bar.
- The window swivels 180° in its frame, this makes cleaning easy.
- Stylish white finish with smooth rounded corners for that modern look.
- Waterproof and maintenance-free.
- Laminated inner pane with extra sound insualtion foils
- 8mm toughened pane with anti dew coating
VELUX ThermoTechnology features high performance 100% recyclable EPS insulation material which increases the insulating value The same bracket is used for both recessed and standard installations.
A simple red and blue line system shows where the bracket should be installed Click-on covers make the installation easier, faster and safer, reducing the number of screws required during installation High quality pivot hinges are designed to be highly stable and maintenance free The unique brushed aluminium ventilation flap makes it possible to let in fresh even with the window securely closed.