XL Joinery Worcester 3 Panel Internal Oak Door
- American White Oak Veneer
- Standard core construction
- Unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- Trimming: Up to 8mm from each side
- Fire Door Option Available
We offer a choice of different delivery services for you to select from when purchasing your XL Joinery doors. Choose from our next day delivery service or select a delivery day of your choice to ensure you receive your XL Joinery doors exactly when you want them.
"The XL Joinery Worcester 3 Panel Internal Oak Door is a beautifully designed door that will enhance any home environment. Made from Worcester oak, it is of incredible quality whilst being long lasting and a worthwhile investment.
Adding a traditional or even modern look to your home, the door comes unfinished and so can be painted or stained to meet your requirements making it ideally suited to your home. In addition, it can be easily fitted due to its solid core and so only requires three hinges to hang. As well as this, its real oak lipping allows 6mm to be trimmed off all edges to create a perfect fit in all doorways.
With a 10-year manufacturers defect guarantee, this door can have a permanent place in your home despite repeated use. Therefore, to purchase your own XL Joinery Worcester 3 Panel Internal Oak Door, order from us today.
An understated yet striking design the Worcester oak door has a timeless and flexible feel to it and would look great in any home be it modern or traditional.
This thorough range of doors also includes glazed, fire and bi-fold doors along with a stunning rebated door pair, thus allowing different door types to be used within a property whilst keeping the same door design.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- Real Oak Glazing Bar/Mullion for colour consistency
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
|Product Brand||XL Joinery|
Our delivery charges depend on the products you purchase. Please add the items you require to the basket and your delivery charge will be calculated on the basket page.
Basket: ( items)View Basket