Items 1-15 of 388
- Premier York WC Toilet Unit, 500mm Wide, Grey Woodgrain£161.50 Inc. VAT
- Hudson Reed Fitted WC Unit 500mm Wide - Hacienda Black£140.12 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Hudson Reed Compact Fitted WC Unit 500mm Wide - Hacienda Black£133.76 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Hudson Reed Right Handed Combination Unit with 600mm WC Unit - 1502mm Wide - White 1 Tap Hole£528.50 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Hudson Reed Compact Combination Unit with 600mm WC Unit - 1202mm Wide - Grey Avola 1 Tap Hole£351.00 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Hudson Reed Left Handed Combination Unit with 600mm WC Unit - 1202mm Wide - Hacienda Black 1 Tap Hole£403.50 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Hudson Reed Urban Back-to-Wall WC Unit - 600mm Wide - Cashmere£198.77 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Hudson Reed Stone Grey Back-to-Wall WC Toilet Unit 595mm Wide Front Access£192.64 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Hudson Reed 500x355mm Gloss Grey Full Depth WC Unit£156.94 Inc. VAT
- Ideal Standard Tempo 650mm Gloss White WC Unit Pack£439.00 Inc. VAT
Fitting a toilet unit in your bathroom will bring a fresh modern look, as a toilet unit will incorporate and hide from view all the unsightly pipework and even the cistern, leaving your bathroom looking smart and uncluttered.
A toilet unit or toilet enclosure is built to be compatible with a ""back to wall"" toilet pan. There is a toilet unit or toilet enclosure to match all the ranges of bathroom furniture from Building Supplies Online, meaning you can have a coordinated, welcoming bathroom.
There are toilet units available to fit all sizes of a bathroom, ensuite or even a cloakroom. A really clever space-saving idea, especially for small bathrooms and cloakrooms, is a toilet unit that has a wash hand basin built into the top of the unit, saving you space by not needing an additional hand basin unit. Where space permits you can also choose a toilet unit or toilet enclosure with additional storage cupboards or drawers, this would give you ample space for all your cleaning products and somewhere to store the toilet rolls, leaving your bathroom tidy and smart.
A toilet unit or toilet enclosure has a removable front panel or a top access panel so that you can attend to the cistern if needed, also the flush handle can be left or right hand mounted to suit your bathroom layout. Most toilet unit cisterns have a dual flush, saving lots of water, which is important if you have a water meter. You can choose from different worktops for the toilet enclosure or toilet unit depending on your decor, there are many available to choose from including wood or marble, there are also many different colours of toilet unit to choose from including stylish gloss white and classic wood. The material of the toilet unit is designed to be water resistant and easy to keep clean.