Items 1-24 of 1382
- London Brick Company Windsor LBC Brick 65mm - Pack of 390£487.99 Inc. VATOut of stock
- London Brick Company Heather Brick 73mm - Pack of 360£580.99 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Wienerberger Yellow Gilt Stock Bricks 65mm 500 Pack£499.00 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Wienerberger Caldera Red Multi Bricks 65mm - Pack of 430£418.00 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Ibstock Tradesman Heather Mixture 65mm - Pack of 400£395.99 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Wienerberger Tabasco Red Multi Bricks 65mm - Pack of 500£464.99 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Wienerberger Desimpel Medium Surrey Blend Bricks 65mm 680 Pack£887.99 Inc. VATOut of stock
- London Brick Company Dapple Light Facing Brick - Pack of 390£580.00 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Hanson Ecostock Atherstone Red Bricks 65mm 495 Pack£443.99 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Ibstock Arundel Yellow Multi Stock Brick 65mm - Pack of 475£638.99 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Wienerberger Clent Russet Mixture Bricks 65mm - Pack of 430£520.99 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Forterra Ecostock Oakthorpe Red Multi Stock Bricks 65mm - Pack of 495£509.99 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Ibstock Leicester Bradgate Golden Purple Brick 65mm - Pack of 430£448.99 Inc. VATOut of stock
- London Brick Company Chiltern Brick 65mm - Pack of 390Out of stock
- London Brick Company Ironstone LBC Brick 65mm - Pack of 390£545.99 Inc. VATOut of stock
- London Brick Company Regency LBC Brick 65mm - Pack of 390Out of stock
- Ibstock Staffordshire Multi Rustic 65mm - Pack of 316£406.00 Inc. VATOut of stock
When thinking about building anything, bricks come to mind. They have been used in construction since the beginning of time, and many ancient brick structures are still up and standing today, making brick the ultimate choice for any of your building requirements, as it would be extremely difficult to build without bricks.
What are Facing Bricks and what are they used for?
There are many different types of bricks to suit all sort of conditions, for example engineering bricks which are designed to be dense and strong making them perfect for underground use, or firebrick which is made to be heat resistant, made specifically for heat-sensitive construction such as use for a fireplace.
One of the most common types of bricks we see used in construction are Facing Bricks. Facing bricks are the most popular type of brick and probably the one you are most used to seeing, a facing brick is one that will face outward from a building in full view of the rest of the world. Facing bricks are also designed to be stronger as they are the foundation of a building structure.
Facing bricks are often used on the outside of houses or to build walls in gardens. This is why they come in many different colours and textures, to suit the variety of applications they are employed in.
Is Stone more expensive than brick?
Installing a brick wall tends to be slightly more expensive than a stone wall. This is down to materials and time it takes to install. Brick prices aren't overly high however buying a 1000 bricks can quite expensive.
Choosing your Facing Bricks
Red Facing Bricks are quite a popular choice for home construction, as they can be attractive and appealing. On ou website there is also a number of other options such as;