- Lowest price
- SuperFOIL SF60 Multi-Layer Foil Insulation 1.5m x 8m Roll (12m2)£59.39 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SF19 FR 1.5m x 10m Fire Rated Multifoil Insulation£146.04 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SFNC Non-Combustible Multi-Layer Foil Insulation 1.2 x 8.35m£289.94 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SF40BB Multifoil Breathable Insulation - 1.5m x 10m£69.60 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SF40 FR 1.5m x 10m Fire Rated Multifoil Insulation£244.40 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SF60 FR 1.5m x 8m Fire Rated Multifoil Insulation£277.86 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SFBB Reflective Breather Membrane Roofing Felt - 50m x 1.5m£158.40 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SFUF Underfloor Foil Insulation 1.5m x 8m Roll - 12m2£98.50 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SFBB Reflective Breather Membrane Roofing Felt - 25m x 1.5m£78.48 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL Pipe Insulation Bubble Wrap SFBA - 8cm x 7.5m£6.60 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL Double Sided Butyl Overlap Tape - 3mm x 10m£12.00 Inc. VAT
- SuperFOIL SFBA BB Reflective Insulating Breather Membrane - 50m x 1.35m Roll£100.75 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SFTV Thermal Vapour Barrier 1.5m x 50m Roll - 75m2£118.80 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SFTV Thermal Vapour Barrier 1.5m x 25m Roll - 37.5m2£59.40 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL Heat Reflective Radiator Foil Insulation RadPack - 5m x 60cm£14.52 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL XL Scissors for cutting Multifoil Insulation£9.60 Inc. VATOut of stock
Explore our range of high-quality multi foil insulation from industry leading brand SuperFOIL.
Who are SuperFOIL?
SuperFoil manufacture foil insulation that is popular with both DIY and trade customers at highly competitive prices. They offer the highest performance multifoil insulation product of any manufacturer in the UK and offer the largest range of multilayer foil insulation in the UK and EU. Their products comply with the latest industry regulations and guidelines and are suitable for all building applications.
What is their Insulation Made up of?
They use an amalgamation of reflective foil and thermo foam in layers. As part of this layering design, they also use recycled and sustainable materials. This means that they are reducing waste whilst at the same time also being environmentally friendly.
Their innovative range of insulation products will aid in reducing energy consumption in your home.
Types Of Insulation For Your Home
Within their extensive range, that is suitable for all types of homes, you will find that there are insulation products for your roof, walls and even your floors.
SuperFOIL’s Multi Foil insulation is the perfect all-around insulating material. It is suitable for use on your walls, roof and for under your flooring. It is suitable for use on a new build property; if you are refitting a roof with new insulation and for flat roof insulation.
You will find that Multi Foil is not as thick as traditional insulating material but this is a sign of the innovation behind the product. It is very energy-efficient and it also has a vapour control layer which prevents rising moisture penetrating the cavity wall.
A perfect example of this quality insulation is with the SuperFOIL SF19 Multi-layer Foil Insulation 1.5m x 10m Roll (15m2).
Insulating your home is the ideal way to create an energy-efficient property. It is widely known that most of the heat in our home is lost via the walls and the roof.
If these parts of the building are adequately insulated, this heat will be retained in the home, which will cut heating costs and our energy consumption.
Some benefits of SuperFoil are:
- As it consists of a layers of radiant barrier foil, it is able to protect against heat loss through radiation
- Foil insulation provides a vapour and air barrier which controls air from leaking such as draughts
- It is certified under CE for its use as a water and vapour barrier
- It is easy to install
- Offers time savings over its insulation counterparts
- It offers a longer life expectancy compared to other insulation and achieves a GWP rating of 3
- It can be used on its own or in conjunction with other insulation materials
- Reduces noice pollution