Items 1-12 of 452
- Cotswold Oak Internal Door Pre Finished Veneer Cottage
Starting at £118.25 Inc. VAT
- Cotswold White Internal Cottage Door Textured 5P Vertical
Starting at £54.67 Inc. VAT
- Cotswold Oak Internal FD30 Cottage Fire Door Unfinished
Starting at £147.95 Inc. VAT
- Cotswold Glazed Grey Internal Door Cottage Laminate
Starting at £245.00 Inc. VAT
- Cotswold White Internal FD30 Cottage Fire Door Textured 5p Vertical
Starting at £112.01 Inc. VAT
- Cotswold Oak Cottage 1/2 Light Glazed Internal Door Unfinished
Starting at £256.61 Inc. VAT
- Cotswold Oak Glazed Internal Door Cottage 1 Light Unfinished
Starting at £174.25 Inc. VAT
- JB Kind Oak Cottage Thames II Unfinished Internal Door
Starting at £80.96 Inc. VAT
- JB Kind Oak Cottage Thames II Pre-Finished Internal Door
Starting at £126.01 Inc. VAT
Cottage Doors Range
Our Cottage Internal Doors are a popular choice for both traditional and contemporary properties; they also complement barn conversions and period properties.
At Building Supplies Online we have various designs of cottage doors for every budget and interior. Doors can be both internal cottage doors and external. Cottage doors are normally chosen when you are looking to replace doors in a period or country property.
Although they look traditional, cottage doors are manufactured from the latest materials and are sustainable and efficient. When choosing your oak cottage doors we recommend part L compliant cottage doors which provide the greatest heat insulation. If you are looking for internal cottage doors you can choose from either glazed or unglazed versions. Most of our internal cottage doors are made out of oak veneer or pine.
Oak Cottage Doors
With a wide range of colours and designs on offer, you are sure to the find perfect Cottage Front Doors to match your desired style and to give that unique look to any room. One of the UK’s most popular door designs – cottage style doors – are now available in both oak and grey timber effect laminate finish thanks to JB Kind. The Hudson pre-finished laminate Cottage Front Doors have a consistent durable finish with no variations in colour or graining like timber veneer. For a more natural and traditional look, oak veneer cottage doors are also very fashionable at the moment. A cottage oak veneer internal door we would personally recommend you consider is the Cotswold Oak Door.
When planning your oak cottage internal door installation, take a look at our guide on standard door sizes to make sure you are ordering the correct door. If you would like additional information regarding our range of Cottage Front Doors do not hesitate to get in touch with us.