Internal Doors Range Offer
LPD Mexicano Oak Pattern 10 Pre-Finished Glazed Internal Door
Starting at £173.77 Inc. VATOut of stock
XL Joinery Salerno Pre-Finished Light Grey Internal Door with Clear Glass
Starting at £302.99 Inc. VAT
JB Kind City Black Painted Clear Glazed Internal Door
Starting at £217.69 Inc. VATOut of stock
JB Kind City Black Painted Tinted Glass Glazed Internal Door
Starting at £338.27 Inc. VATOut of stock
Explore our extensive range of Internal Doors designed to enhance your home.
There is a wide range of Interior Doors available from leading UK manufacturers including;
- XL Joinery
- JB Kind
You will be sure to find the right door for you!
Our selection includes traditional and classic looks to modern and contemporary styles so finding the right door to suit your space could not be easier. Using the highest quality materials ranging from real wood to laminate there will be an Internal Door to enhance your chosen room.
Choosing your Door
With so many styles to choose from it can be difficult to know where to start.
Many things will influence the type of Internal Door you choose. If you are planning to stay in your home for a while then investing in quality, to enhance your home, will be worthwhile.
New doors can transform your hall, landing and individual rooms, bringing a fresh new look and adding real value to your home - just imagine how your entrance hall could look with a door refresh!
We offer a huge variety of styles including;
- 4 Panel
- 6 Panel
If you want something more contemporary, then we have a large range of intricate and unique decorative designs to choose from.
Our wood options include;
Our wooden doors are available in various designs and are guaranteed to add a warm feel and character to your doorway.
Time for an Internal Door makeover but concerned about the cost?
Our doors may not be as expensive as you think and are available at trade prices, substantially less than the RRP!
When you buy a cheap Interior Doors from Building Supplies Online you're not compromising on quality. We have an extensive range that won't break the bank.
Materials & Finishes
There are a wide range of finishes and materials available enabling you to choose the look you want. Choices include laminate Indoor Doors, unfinished wooden doors that come primed ready for you to paint or stain and fully finished doors ready to hang.
- Within our ranges you will see wooden Inside Doors with information that says they are solid core doors. They take the best features of the wood, the look, touch and quality of a solid wood with the benefit of core stability.
- Many of our Internal Doors can be trimmed as per the product page specification to help with the ease of fitting.
- There are a variety of materials and finishes to choose from such as moulded, white primed and flush.
- Style and finish are important as they allow you to inject more personality into a room, creating a space that feels great.
- The door you choose can give your room a traditional or contemporary look.
- You could show your creative side and experiment with your style.
- Introduce a splash of colour to create that 'wow' factor.
Can you Stain Interior Doors?
Whether you're looking to give your Indoor Doors a new lease of life or simply want to stain them to match the rest of your home decor, staining can be a simple do it yourself job and will bring out warmth and highlight the natural textures of your doors.
If you need additional help with door installation or help with choosing the right door for you from our selection then please give us a call or join us on Live Chat where we will be happy to help.
Our Interior Doors are supplied by 5 of the UK's biggest door manufacturers.
Their constant high-quality performance and attention to detail are why we have chosen to use them as our suppliers. Along with Interior Doors, these manufacturers also supply a range of other doors suitable for any location in your house.
With over 7000 styles to choose from our range is extensive and we can ensure you will find the most suitable interior door for you.
- JB Kind have been operating for up to 140 years. Their Interior Doors are at the heart of their organisation. Their variety in design and material gives them an edge on the market as a sustainable interior door manufacturer.
- XL joinery has been in the market for 25 years. Their company has been developing Interior Doors since its launch but they are committed to supplying homeowners stunning interior door which allows you to transform your household.
- Deanta pride themselves in manufacturing all of their doors in their own factory. This gives them control over all of their Interior Door, ensuring high-quality and performance.
- JELD-WEN operate not only nationwide but internationally. Their trade has been growing since their launch and you can truly see the quality in each and every one of their interior doors.
- LPD has been operating for 35 years. They offer doors with new designs, often quite innovative. Their range can transform your household. Let the products do the talking on behalf of these manufacturers. Dive into our range to get a true feel of all our manufacturers products.