Lattice | Trellis Panels
Items 1-16 of 165
- Forest Heavy Duty Trellis - H 183cm x W 122cm x D 3.6cm£22.98 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Forest Heavy Duty Trellis - H 183cm x W 183cm x D 3.6cm£29.58 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Forest Heavy Duty Trellis - H 183cm x W 30cm x D 3.6cm£13.64 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Forest Hidcote Fan Trellis - H 180cm x W 61cm x D 3cm£26.28 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Forest Rosemore Lattice - H 180cm x W 30cm x D 3.5cm£20.78 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Forest Diamond Lattice Fence Topper - H 30cm x W 183cm x D 4cm£21.88 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Forest Heavy Duty Trellis - H 183cm x W 61cm x D 3.6cm£18.58 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Forest Premium Framed Trellis - H 180cm x W 120cm x D 3.5cm£40.58 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Forest Rosemore Lattice - H 180cm x W 180cm x D 3.5cm£51.58 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Forest Traditional Fan Trellis - H 180cm x W 60cm x D 3cm£17.48 Inc. VATOut of stock
Explore our range of garden trellis and trellis panels from industry leader Forest Garden. A Garden Trellis is a great easy and stylish way to enhance the appearance of any outdoor environment.
What is Garden Trellis?
A garden trellis is a great way to finish your garden and with our range of wooden trellis panels from Forest you can add a trellis to your garden at a great value price. Forest are one of the UK’s leading specialists in garden products, and experts in wood, and we can offer a variety of choices of Forest trellis panels that are suitable for a wide range of uses.
A Trellis Fence is an architectural feature, typically made from lattice or intersecting pieces of wood, metal and bamboo to display and support climbing plants and shrubs.
These high quality trellis panels from Forest are made from fine or rough sawn timber that is treated with surface pressure or a factory applied surface treatment. So a Forest trellis is durable, strong, and resistant to weather or rot.
As we also offer fencing and garden gates from Forest elsewhere in our range, you can easily harmonise your garden decoration across all of your garden furniture.A garden trellis is a simple, affordable way to finish off your garden and get the look you want.
Garden Trellis Uses
Our garden trellis panels can be used in a variety of ways and there are different Forest trellis products suited for those different purposes.
- You can use trellis panels as a form of fencing to help provide a secure boundary for your garden. Trellis panels can also be useful in this way to help keep pets safe in your garden, and can provide a guide and support if you plan to grow plants at the edge of your garden as a boundary hedge.
- Our range of Forest heavy duty trellis panels are ideal for using in this way. Made from rough sawn timber and treated with a factory applied surface treatment these robust trellis panels have a wide square lattice design to give your garden a tidy, organise look.
- Trellis Panels can add style and interest to the top of any wood fencing, and Lattice Panels would add an even more diverse look. Alternatively a lattice fence panels wall panel is a great and attractive way to support your wall climbing plants, as the plants or flowers will grow and intertwine around the trellis panels or they can even be used to section off areas of your garden.
- For example, if you store your bins in the garden, Trellis Panels can be used to hide away these bins, unsightly sheds or large composts piles.
Our Range of Trellis Panels
Our range includes heavy duty trellis panels in a range of sizes and heights so you are sure to find the trellis panels to suit your garden.
- They are also ideal if you want to divide your garden into areas for different uses, something that is increasingly popular for people who want to have compost areas or fruit and vegetable patches in part of their garden while having other areas for play or entertaining.
- Our range of Garden Trellis can be sold in a variety of different shapes, sizes and styles, such as Lattice or traditional Garden Trellis options, and they can have many different uses. Garden Trellis Panels can offer style, security and a great way to section off your garden.
- If you already have garden fencing you might choose one of our Forest fence and gate topper trellis panels. Available in tight square or diamond lattice patterns these trellis panels can help to provide a tidy, elegant finish to your existing garden furniture. And paired with fencing and wooden gates from our range of Forest fences and garden gates you can easily achieve a complementary style across your garden.
- Trellis panels are especially popular are a decorative feature for your garden and we offer a great range of trellis panels that will give your garden an attractive finish. Our Forest range includes rectangular trellis panels in a variety of sizes and dimensions, designed to be hung on an external wall or area of fencing.
- These trellis panels are made from pressure treated, fine sawn timber to be durable but attractive.
Choosing your Garden Trellis
You can choose panels with a wide or tight lattice arranged in a square or diamond design. Or you could choose a fan shaped trellis panel for an especially striking feature. These trellis panels provide a stylish, eye-catching garden feature in themselves, a guide for growing climbing plants or fruit or vegetable plants, or a way to disguise plain external walls.
Adding a trellis panel on an external wall is an easy way to finish your garden decoration in style.
- Another option is to choose one of our Forest garden obelisk trellis designs. A free-standing obelisk trellis can be placed anywhere in your garden, and it’s cone shaped lattice design creates an eye catching garden feature in itself as well as being ideal to support climbing flowering, fruit, or vegetable plants.
- A garden obelisk trellis is a great way to make your garden stand out and to provide a talking point when entertaining guests in your garden.
- A lattice panel comes in an outstanding number of different designs, from large squared Trellis Panels which are very stylish but do not offer so much in the way of privacy, to Trellis Panels which are attached to the walls, or fences, and the popular Lattice style panels.
- Lattice is a popular design shape, and describes the way in which the wood crosses over itself. You can pick a more traditional trellis panels, or a Lattice fence panels which is gaining in popularity, shop our Lattice Panels now. If you are looking for something to support your climbing plants or vegetable patches, but do not have the space or means to install traditional Garden Trellis Panels, then a freestanding Garden Trellis could be for you.
- A freestanding Garden Trellis is unique yet practical as it will aid to support your plants as they grow bigger.